Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vinbon63
    replied
    vinbon63: You have a place in Gatineau? That's awesome, I actually live in Aylmer, have you ever been there?
    Thats pretty awesome, I remember as we were leaving, instead of taking the alexandra bridge accross, we ended up taking a different route to get back accross to Ottawa, and I remember seeing an Aylmer sign, it very close right? As soon as we got the place, because it was new, the mail boxes werent ready yet so my sister was driving to Aylmer all the time to pick it up, she lived there for a year for school and now we are renting the place out, so Im not 100% familiar with the area, but our home is in the plateau area. Anyways, once the lease is up, I will be coming back and who knows, maybe we can meet up one time. btw that track vid is nuts!
    Last edited by vinbon63; 09-08-2009, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    family and friends are all up here
    Oh OK! Family and friends are first!

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by ceelooboob View Post
    great runs man think u will break the 12 second range?
    Thanks man, and yeah 12's will hopefully be achievable next summer, unless I turn up the boost to 10lbs for just one time at the track before it closes for the year

Leave a comment:

• ceelooboob
    replied
    great runs man think u will break the 12 second range?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    badass 60ft'r

You give me much hope. You are on stock axles correct?
    good I'm glad to provide you hope because hope is a good thing, it may be the best thing>>>shawshank quote...no I am not using stock axles, there's a local company here that custom makes them.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    badass 60ft'r

You give me much hope. You are on stock axles correct?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
    nice Mozz ,Now where's the video that you promised me ?
    fuck I meant to bring the camera, but I was just too lazy to go down to my mom's and get itI need to get myself a damn camera for days like that...but there's still 4 more weekends before the track closes for the year

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    nice Mozz ,Now where's the video that you promised me ?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    Fucking sweet. That's the best 60 I've ever seen from an accord. Time for some 1.6's!
    Thanks Jose! I really think it was because the track was in really good shape because street cars where allowed 1 run every so often in one lane while they prepped the track, because there was a huge event tonight...so track conditions played a big roll, but yeah I'm pretty happy with that.

Leave a comment:

• d112crzy
    replied
    Fucking sweet. That's the best 60 I've ever seen from an accord. Time for some 1.6's!

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Went to the track tonight, unfortunately I was only able to get 5 runs in because it was a damn zoo out there, but I hit my new personal best. Only changes since the last time is the new MSD 2 step launch control that I really didn't get to play with much, but I did hit a 1.781 60 foot, that I'm happy with, here's the times

Sept 5th...new personal best

reaction: .831
    60': 1.781
    I2: 5.737
    I3: 8.512
    1/8 mile: 80.085 MPH

1/4 mile E.T.: 13.379

1/4 mile MPH: 102.191

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Ok, back to my question...if you miss florida, and hate the cold weather than why did you move upthere?
    family and friends are all up here

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    no, the other way around, I fucking hate cold weather
    Ok, back to my question...if you miss florida, and hate the cold weather than why did you move upthere?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    So you like cold weather?
    no, the other way around, I fucking hate cold weather

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    just wanted to get away from the winters up here
    So you like cold weather?