No announcement yet.

steelbluesleepR : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made myself a new signature. i cant physically work on my car, so i've just been thinking an planning. this will be the CB with the CLEANEST engine bay on the site.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

cant wait to see it done bro. its still a clean cb

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

never seen your car man. its looking good in the engine bay. any updates?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          i cant physically work on my car, so i've just been thinking an planning. this will be the CB with the CLEANEST engine bay on the site.
          Why cant you work on the car?! Are you out of state or something?
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Why cant you work on the car?! Are you out of state or something?
            His car is in Rogersville and he's living/going to school in Rolla.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
              ...and they are 100 miles away from each other, so no grinding, sanding, welding, or wrenching for the time being. i have been tracking down some of my needed/wanted parts though and slowly picking them up.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
                Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                ...and they are 100 miles away from each other, so no grinding, sanding, welding, or wrenching for the time being. i have been tracking down some of my needed/wanted parts though and slowly picking them up.
                Oh OK. What are you doing on the car though?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Oh OK. What are you doing on the car though?
                  what do you mean? have you not seen any of the pics in the last 4 pages of this thread or my sig? or are you asking what am i doing to it right now? at the moment i'm just planning, doing research into the engine build, sourcing parts to buy when i have money, buying the few parts i can afford, and dreaming. i'm going home this weekend, and i'm going to get the whole engine bay sealed with some cheap spray paint. its not ready for paint yet, but i dont want the bare metal that is there to rust and ruin a whole summer's worth of work on the engine bay. i'll also probably install the 95legend coupe lip that i got last weekend on the bumper that is sitting on top of my bank of shelves

Comment

Yeah, I was asking what you're doing to it right now but I already read it! I wish I had a Legend lip!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

i did a quick additional photoshop of an old photoshopped pic to see how my wheels would look with gunmetal centers and body-matched lips:

i kinda fucking love it
                      Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 11-03-2009, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Add one piece headlights and color-matched mirrors to that and it'll look sick.
                        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                          Add one piece headlights and color-matched mirrors to that and it'll look sick.
                          like this? (kindof a shitty photoshop-ing, but you get the idea0

Comment

ill blue house the headlights the color of ur car sickness
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              ill blue house the headlights the color of ur car sickness
                              blahhhh noooo

but car is looking good cant wait to see it done

Comment

i finally have some updated pictures for you guys!

and some of my shop:

yes, those are iceicle christmas lights lol. mom put those up when we had a party in there a couple years ago and we just never took them down. in the bottom left of the picture is the beginning of a new work bench im making for myself. this is only less than half of the building, through the right door in the upper left is a smaller room where mom keeps her gardening stuff and the left door goes into another space about the same size as the one my cars in. that side has a dirt floor and has 2 horse stalls, a hay loft, and more random storage.

Comment

Working...
                                X