Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car is super fresh!!!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
      nice polishing!! cant wait to see more progress

ey i was wondering, how much did you get your coupe door visors and the thin side mouldings for, respectively?
      Total, nearly $500...and that's a steal of a price considering it's rarity.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Update with pics plz
        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
          Total, nearly $500...and that's a steal of a price considering it's rarity.
          ouch, lol, maybe another day for me i just recently found both on ebay, and together they'll come out to about what you just said curiosity nearly killed my wallet.
          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

ouch, lol, maybe another day for me i just recently found both on ebay, and together they'll come out to about what you just said curiosity nearly killed my wallet.
            If you find the side moldings get them. They are very hard to find. I am the only one I can think of that has them on...at least that surfaced on this board.

93 'til infinity

Comment

If you find the side moldings get them. They are very hard to find. I am the only one I can think of that has them on...at least that surfaced on this board.
              This is true, lol. You are the only one state side to have the thin moldings ON. I have both the sedan and coupe thin moldings for my cbs but not enough clips.. I got to buy the clips from marcusV8thunder.

P5ylance, make sure there 92 93 moldings. The ones that come up on ebay are usually the 90 91s.

Comment

dang, sounds like they're a good collector's item to get for the CB

I just sent the person the question asking if they're for a 92-93, hopefully getting a response within a few days

Some JDM stuff is too good to pass up i guess thanks, you two, for letting me know how rare these moldings are! hopefully i can stomach the price come payday.

how about the coupe visors? i know joshy found some in the yards, are they also available in the states? my junkyards are wack in northern Cali, I can't find anything that's even slightly rare.

Comment

dang, sounds like they're a good collector's item to get for the CB

I just sent the person the question asking if they're for a 92-93, hopefully getting a response within a few days

Some JDM stuff is too good to pass up i guess thanks, you two, for letting me know how rare these moldings are! hopefully i can stomach the price come payday.

how about the coupe visors? i know joshy found some in the yards, are they also available in the states? my junkyards are wack in northern Cali, I can't find anything that's even slightly rare.
                  Oh you're NorCal? I haven't seen any. Good luck on that too. Iono if there is a JDM/USDM difference. I know I just got mine from someone in Japan. Visors are easier to come by. Moldings, you know money and luck. People bid over 500 for them. I could NEVER... I just found mine for 220 shipped. That's already hitting high cost. But its rarity makes up for it.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Btw, pics soon to come. Been very busy with work work work... oh and my girlfriend.

93 'til infinity

Comment

I <3 my JDM visors

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Oh you're NorCal? I haven't seen any. Good luck on that too. Iono if there is a JDM/USDM difference. I know I just got mine from someone in Japan. Visors are easier to come by. Moldings, you know money and luck. People bid over 500 for them. I could NEVER... I just found mine for 220 shipped. That's already hitting high cost. But its rarity makes up for it.
                        hehe, i think its one of those things where if i have it in my hands, then i'll know it was worth buying it, lol! i just swooped up some new rims, headlights, fogs and junkyard goodies so my banks kinda hurtin until sunday, :] i'm still contemplating on them, but i might just end up buying the moldings just to have as a collectors item

Comment

Btw, pics soon to come. Been very busy with work work work...
                          Fixed.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                            Fixed.
                            Oh yeah u cropped her in my photos. Haha shut up Paul.

93 'til infinity

Comment

wheres the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                                wheres the pics?
                                Haha of the updates of my car, or my girlfriend?

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X