mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    Thanks to some help from Kevin, I am now the proud owner of a pair of odyssey knuckles...which I bought for only $30. Be jealous.

Oh and also, ran two civics the other night. One I don't know what it had but I completely walked it no question. The other one was a (quote from the owner: "single cam vtec d series with skunk2 intake manifold, full exhaust, not a piggyback but an apexi neo(which is a piggyback), intake, etc). Apparently this car was "tuned n' shit" and making 215hp, and its an auto....and I beat it. Those civics must be really heavy!
    TROOF. np adam! just glad you got the for cheaper than what I paid. 5-lug here we come!
    www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

Thinking I want to take my rear speakers and put them up front, strip my rear speaker deck, remove c-pillar trim, remove headliner, remove spoiler, remove carpet, replace with black floor mats with velcro. This is all about lower CG. Better braking, better handling, better weight reduction. Its all stuff I wouldn't miss anyways.

Also, pretty much have the tophat design done, just need to check a few dimensions later on.

There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds good. IMO 92-93 looks cleaner w/o the wing/spoiler.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Sounds good. IMO 92-93 looks cleaner w/o the wing/spoiler.
          Yeah I'm thinking a carbon trunk and no spoiler will knock 20lbs off the rear at least too!

Comment

Damn, 20lbs sounds good. Are you getting a CF hood?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Damn, 20lbs sounds good. Are you getting a CF hood?
              Eventually, yes. I want to make a carbon roof eventually too, but we'll see about that one.

Comment

Sounds good, you have a DX so you're on the right path.

I love the manual features on my new car...makes it easier on me when I start modding it.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sounds good, you have a DX so you're on the right path.

I love the manual features on my new car...makes it easier on me when I start modding it.
                  Yup, for sure. Less is better in a lot of conditions, though I do kind of wish I had abs after some more research. This car is going to get light though. Lots of the interior is going to get stripped out soon.

Comment

Sounds good, doing the trunk too?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sounds good, doing the trunk too?
                      Carbon trunk? Yes, the trunk is already gutted out. Headliner, rear seat, spare tire, carpet, etc will all come out eventually

Comment

I was talking about gutting the trunk but sounds good. Do that, do the 5-lug swap, them ship it to Tampa, FL. I'll take care of the rest!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

I was talking about gutting the trunk but sounds good. Do that, do the 5-lug swap, them ship it to Tampa, FL. I'll take care of the rest!
                          LOL ok, I'll do that if you send me a built K series engine!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                            LOL ok, I'll do that if you send me a built K series engine!
                            Sure, but what are you going to drop it in? Not the CB7 cause it'll be in my hands by then.
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sure, but what are you going to drop it in? Not the CB7 cause it'll be in my hands by then.
                              Another CB7 lol.

Comment

Sounds good then. Everything is cool...as long as THIS DX is mine!
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X