mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    Yeah...not trying to sound full of myself but you're right. The car is done though. I can't justify a build without a straight frame and the CB just isn't the best platform. Its unique, and that's why I liked it, but honestly if I wanted a fast honda a civic or integra just makes more sense....but its still fwd(I like to call it wrong-wheel drive). So that's why I'm moving on. I'll still hang out here though.

Make sure you follow Kevin's (crx08) build. It should be sick. He's a good friend of mine and he we live very close to each other. I'm going to have alot of influence on that build I feel like, so you'll see some of my ideas come to life in that car. So, in a way, I'm not totally out of the CB game.
    can't wait to tear into my car. this should be a super dope build!
    www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

Damn Adam that really sucks to see that happen . Mike came to my house over the weekend and told me what happened and then I seen the pics. That is a big ouch man. Well good luck on helping Kevin with his build...Hope to see you all again!!!!
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Is that short shifter assembly universal fit? My Nissan needs/wants one.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Is that short shifter assembly universal fit? My Nissan needs/wants one.
          no, it is a cut-down, modified,and re-welded stock piece done by yeamans. he used to offer it as a service, but i believe adams was the last one he made.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            no, it is a cut-down, modified,and re-welded stock piece done by yeamans. he used to offer it as a service, but i believe adams was the last one he made.
            yup, the last one to my knowledge.
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

~Game Over~

Comment

Ok, so I have a new idea. I might not be out of the CB7 game entirely...

I might not get a e36 bmw anymore, and I'm almost for sure not getting another CB7.

However, I'm seriously considering a heart transplant into a lighter chassis.......

Comment

Honda forever!
                  www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

You're gonna put the F into something else?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

F22 Civic?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        F22 Civic?
                        Lets just say all motor f22 in a honda that weighs under 2000lbs...and the icing on the cake is that it will be the exact same color as my cb7.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the CB. Let me know when you deside to part it out, I am interested in the arm rest.
                          2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                          2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                          CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                          GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                            Sorry to hear about the CB. Let me know when you deside to part it out, I am interested in the arm rest.
                            Two people have dibs before you on it, but if they back out, I'll hit you up when the time comes.

Comment

Adam, what year is the new vessel?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                                Adam, what year is the new vessel?
                                That'll give it away!!

eh, whatever....88-91

Comment

Working...
                                X