mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Sounds good then. Everything is cool...as long as THIS DX is mine!
    I think I like this one though lol. It has too many plans and too much blood and sweat into it to just give it up. You could buy a DX and copy it and we'll see which one is faster.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yours will deff. be faster...Im not into speed. Just want a good-looking DD.
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Yours will deff. be faster...Im not into speed. Just want a good-looking DD.
        I hear ya man, I just want to go fast and look good doing it lol.

Comment

Adam, when you gonna be in STL again? I wanna get that wheel back to you.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
            Adam, when you gonna be in STL again? I wanna get that wheel back to you.
            No clue, but when I know for sure, I'll try to let you know. I'll be home around Thanksgiving for sure, but otherwise I can't say.

Also, thinking about polishing the 5 lug wheels I was given....lots of work, yes, but it would look awesome!

Comment

whoaaa You make the DX color look reallly good!
              blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                whoaaa You make the DX color look reallly good!
                Thanks man!!

Comment

Working on a few plans right now. Looks like the custom tophats are going to be too expensive to make out of 6061, so maybe I'll try steel. Also, playing with the idea of custom control arms. They should be lighter than stock and stronger, with sphericals and still adjustable like the megan racing arms. I did alot of brake calculations as well, so that's squared away when the time comes.

Comment

Just wrecked my car...

Don't ask how. Front lower control arm is bent, and the unibody is cracked on the front right corner in several places. I doubt its salvageable. The rest of the car is unharmed virtually. So, I'm going to get a new tire, fix the LCA, and no more mods are happening with this car. Its done. Over.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Im sorry about the wreck brother, I wrecked mine a week ago today so I know the feeling.

Getting another CB7 or moving on?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

So I guess this means you wont be needing that spare back....?

I know Adam's a true fan but I see him moving on. I dunno what to though.

Comment

No insurance? Time for CB #2?
                            wat?

Comment

Right now the plan is to replace the wheel and lower control arm. It should be drivable at that point. Then I have to decide what to do with the car.

Looks like I'm not going to be keeping the car. I'll drive it until I'm able to get something else. As much as I love the CB7, its hard to justify such an old Honda. Its front wheel drive, obd1, so aftermarket ECU's are harder to set up, etc, etc. I might stick with a honda, and if I do, it'll be a CB7 most likely, but don't count on it.

I'm probably going to be out of the game as soon as I get enough money for a new car. Mike, your Neuspeed bar is now ruined. Its bent badly...but it did its job and the damage could've been much worse had it not been there.

I never realized how attached I was to this car until now...it sucks. Its okay though, its my own fault and its only a piece of machinery. You guys that know me know I won't be out of the car scene though, whatever happens it will be stronger, faster, and have better brakes and tires.

To be honest I've been falling in love with the E36 BMW, I know a few people with them and they are the best bang for the buck car. My friend's 328is is totally stock with only an intake and exhaust, and it is faster than the Accord in every way, even handling.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X