mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    I think a 90-91 Prelude fits you a lot better than an EF.

I hope you get the Prelude you're looking at, as long as it's not a POS. It'll be fun watching you work your magic on a non-Accord.
    Thanks man, i'm excited about it for sure. Its hard to tell how the paint is in the photos I was sent, but the body is straight with little to no rust and it runs and drives fine supposedly.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ah, a BA. That wouldve been my next guess. Happy's buddy, Jeremiah, has one. 4WS, too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I drove that BA it rides and handles nice. Adam I think you will enjoy it very much.
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I just looked at the first page and now I'm depressed again.

Comment

How's she doing?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              How's she doing?
              Wrecked and covered in snow lol.

Comment

Lol I thought you were DDing it.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

3 inches of ice and 8 of snow kindof puts a dampener on that :P

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I am lol, it still runs fine and is perfectly reliable. Its just a wrecked mess. I can't wait to transplant this heart into the prelude.

Comment

Hope all you Misso guys are doing ok, wife talked to her sister and said its crazy right know. careful with the rides and drive safe in the snow.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                        Hope all you Misso guys are doing ok, wife talked to her sister and said its crazy right know. careful with the rides and drive safe in the snow.
                        Yeah man, its pretty bad. Its down in layers of ice, snow, ice, snow....and its rock hard too.

Comment

the only thing we have right now is truckers flipping over right now. high wind
                          speeds and branches that bug that crap out of me. Don't want anything to fall
                          on the cb or the ludes.

I still remeber the first time walking on ice out in missouri, almost landed on face but my ass took the fall

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                            the only thing we have right now is truckers flipping over right now. high wind
                            speeds and branches that bug that crap out of me. Don't want anything to fall
                            on the cb or the ludes.

I still remeber the first time walking on ice out in missouri, almost landed on face but my ass took the fall
                            Yeah I almost ate shit earlier today too. The ice around here is so compacted on the streets, its glazed over and smooth as glass.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              I am lol, it still runs fine and is perfectly reliable. Its just a wrecked mess. I can't wait to transplant this heart into the prelude.
                              Sounds good. I forgot about the snow too. Are you swapping the tranny as well?

Found this in a local forum...

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sounds good. I forgot about the snow too. Are you swapping the tranny as well?

Found this in a local forum...

Thats a pretty cool EF! And yes, I'm also swapping the transmission. My biggest issue right now is finding a proper suspension for the prelude. Koni and Bilstein don't make shocks for it, so I'm going to have to do some custom work I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X