X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeW
    replied
    Bet he was glad to see that thing go...

Well, you may not have left, but im glad you're going to the CB route again. I never got a chance to see the old one in person. I better get to see this one.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Yes and Yes.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied

I think i can see a center console piece. Maybe a seat cushion....

So that pile is Accord_Inspire's old car? And you're now working your orginal ride?

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Whaaaa?!?

Rob's back? You putting parts from the red one a new one?

Glad you're back. Keep the pics and updates coming.
    I never really left homie, just changed directions a time or two, .

I had this car and Accord_Inspire's old car. This is the one I started on originally, then switched to his old ride, then found out it was a raging pile of shit other than the shell, so now I'm back to this one and that car now looks like this.....

Or at least it did. It's probably gone thru the shredder by now. SO, I need to put my suspension back under this, get the H22 back together, swap the good body panels, do my rear discs and change the interior, and then toss some paint at it and it's done. Hopefully after tax season it'll be finished, lol.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Whaaaa?!?

Rob's back? You putting parts from the red one a new one?

Glad you're back. Keep the pics and updates coming.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Well, so I guess I'm back to this car again, lol. Salvaged a lot of parts off the 93, namely the doors, hood, trunk lid, both rear quarters and most importantly, the H22 plus the harness for it. Woot woot. Gonna start doin the easy stuff probably next weekend, like swapping doors and what not. Quarters will have to wait till it warms up. Anyhow......

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Looking nice cuz!

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    You'll see it tomorrow, lmao. It looks like a stock CB on steelies with sidemarkers and shit, lol.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    pics god damnit!

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    And it's back to stock pretty much. Suspension is out minus the sway's, and I'm gonna leave those in. It's back on 14's now for good.

Leave a comment:

• ExplodingCake
    replied
    Looks good.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    And... The trip back to stock-ish begins.

Junkyard bumper matches up pretty dang good. Lip was a BITCH to put back on this one, lol. Eventually I'll pick up a stock lip for this one, but for now this'll do just fine. Next comes getting the suspension off. Think I'm leaving the sways on it and that's it. Gotta get some new rear UCA's first tho.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    I believe it's off a 92. And now that I have a second bumper to put back on, I should have some time freed up to finish this one properly.

And I too love that little guy on the hood. It's sooo going on the new car when I pick up the hood for it.
    Last edited by 203Cree; 11-11-2007, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sohc em
    replied
    very clean, i'm lovin the binge and purge symbol on the hood. what year legend is that lip from? that bumper will look sic when its done

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    It really is. I have an MR thread for it as well on the right side of my sig. It's gonna take some work, but the shell is in a LOT better condition than this one is, and the swap is already done, altho it's looking like I'm going to redo most of it.

Anyway, yeah, I'm not too impressed with it. Eric got hosed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X