Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 203Cree
    replied
    Allright, so another big update today. Pics first.....

So I raised the front back up an inch. It's perfect right now, one finger gap, but that might change with the 17's, I dunno. The other pics are teaser shot of more stuff to come.

Stay tuned, it's gonna be a busy month.
    Last edited by 203Cree; 03-02-2007, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• erok515
    replied
    Originally posted by 203Cree
    I also got the H&R's and the Ingalls kit installed on the front. I think it might be just a *tad* too low, lol. I'll let you guys be the judge. Here's some pics since I haven't posted any yet that weren't two years old, lol....

Well?
    Damn what wonders a drop can do. Your ride is slammed and it looks fucking hot man!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forwarding to see more pics

Leave a comment:

• hondaccordgrl
    replied
    you, sir, have a PM haha

Nicole

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
    you should of called me rob we have an extra control arm because of mine that the camber wouldnt come off, so we went and got 2 new ones, so i still have one that doesnt have any cambers on it. next time post up that you need somthing and we may have it

Nicole
    Well, I would've cept I wasn't near my comp. I did this at a buddies house since he had an air compressor. Both sides took us just over an hour, lol. Didn't feel like using the hand tools last night.

Leave a comment:

• hondaccordgrl
    replied
    you should of called me rob we have an extra control arm because of mine that the camber wouldnt come off, so we went and got 2 new ones, so i still have one that doesnt have any cambers on it. next time post up that you need somthing and we may have it

Nicole

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Originally posted by MadSpleen85
    Ouch Rob.. Bet that hurt you just as much as it did the CB. I dont know if you saw it or not but there is a guy on KCSR with a JDM F20b for sale. 60K on it. Asking 800. Just FYI. Later
    Nah, it really didn't bother me much at all since that piece has been broke since I got the car. I just helped it along a little, lol.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll go check that out.

Leave a comment:

• MadSpleen85
    replied
    Ouch Rob.. Bet that hurt you just as much as it did the CB. I dont know if you saw it or not but there is a guy on KCSR with a JDM F20b for sale. 60K on it. Asking 800. Just FYI. Later

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Originally posted by sackingz123
    NICE!!!

me like it

hows the ride??
    I don't know. It's raining like a mother right now. On top of that, the front ball joints are shot and I couldn't find anyone with control arms so I could replace them tonight, so I installed what I had and I'll pull the front apart again later. Not like it's hard or anything, lol.

Oh yeah, I did drive it around the block. Here's one more picture to illustrate why it didn't go further than that....

This thing is so low in the front, I had to put it on 2x4's to get my low profile jack out from under the car. Then, when I backed off the 2x4, it got stuck under the car, lol. It's coming up at least an inch when the rears go on, lol.

Leave a comment:

• MadSpleen85
    replied
    Looks real good Rob.. I am now looking forward more then ever to see this thing in person.. Keep us posted. Later

Leave a comment:

• sackingz123
    replied
    NICE!!!

me like it

hows the ride??

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Allright, so a good update today. Got my side markers bout lunch time, so that's gonna be one more thing off the list.

The big news is I started tearing it apart today. Removed the grill, then tore off the front bumper, and by tore, I mean tore.....

I also got the H&R's and the Ingalls kit installed on the front. I think it might be just a *tad* too low, lol. I'll let you guys be the judge. Here's some pics since I haven't posted any yet that weren't two years old, lol....

Well?

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Yay! The Coilovers came today! Woot!

Leave a comment:

• sackingz123
    replied
    cant wait for the pics

Leave a comment:

• hondaccordgrl
    replied
    Originally posted by 203Cree
    Thanks Nicole. That's what I was thinking but my brain isn't hitting on all cylinders today, lol.
    its all good, when we did my front camber kit, one of the bolts was like welded on so we had to go to the junk yard to get 2 new control arms.

Nicole

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Thanks Nicole. That's what I was thinking but my brain isn't hitting on all cylinders today, lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X