Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CisForCB7
    replied
    with the bumper cut out it looks like there should be a intercooler right in there. haha Sexy.

Leave a comment:

• sublime
    replied
    i love it. this car flows, especially with that lip.

i'll have to make it out one of these nights for a photoshoot.

Leave a comment:

• AZaccord
    replied
    looking good bro

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Originally posted by AZaccord
    looking good now u need an update pic with the grill
    Already on it bro, lol.

Now for some fogs and some body work on the bumper. Should be ready for paint by end of July hopefully, barring any major "ah shits" between now and then, lol.

Leave a comment:

• AZaccord
    replied
    looking good now u need an update pic with the grill

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    The bumper was broken from an encounter with a curb I think. It was like that when I got the car. Anyway, when I dropped the car, I was backing back into my garage, and the underspoiler and the center section of the bumper decided to take a leave of absence. So, I took a hacksaw, a couple zipties and a dremel to it to clean it up a bit till I get the new one put on.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Nice shoes shes sitting on buddy...but what did you do the front bumper...

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Well, here it is. Blackhoused and Legend lip. The bumper actually almost looks kinda good cut the way I had it with this lip. I might just fix this one to match it, lol, I dunno. If I go thru with something I've been kicking around, I might have a use for an opening like that anyway, lol.

Anywho, on to the pics....

Feedback please.

Leave a comment:

• MadSpleen85
    replied
    Looks real good Rob.. I hate to loose my Bordeaux Red twin but I can understand why you want the seattle silver.. The CB and Lightning will look real good together color matched.. Once you get some time, when your not on duty or out with the lightning guys, come out with us on a saturday night to get some pics.. Later

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    So a quick and minor update. Still planning the motor, haven't nailed down exactly what I'm going to do to it just yet, so I'm holding off on picking one up since I'm short on room (two project vehicles will do that, lol).

Body work is moving up a step on the priority list since again, the garage is filling up and I'm running out of room. I need a drivers rear door and a pass fender and then it's off to the body shop. Once the rust is fixed, it will be resprayed Seattle Silver. I had planned on keeping it red, but the more I see that color, the more I like it on CB's (and the fact that my truck is silver doesn't hurt anything either, lol).

Anyhow, I blackhoused the headlights this afternoon. Legend Lip should be here tomorrow, and the grille is done and should be here sometime next week (Thanks Jimmy!).

So, pics of all that should be up soon. For now, here's a few to tide you over.

Last edited by 203Cree; 06-03-2007, 07:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ExplodingCake
    replied
    4 Stars

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    Wow, what a transformation. Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied

Leave a comment:

• seigneur_rayden
    replied
    I want to C more pictures.

Leave a comment:

• 203Cree
    replied
    Good pic!

Ignore the caved door and cut bumper, lol. New door is sitting in the garage and the bumper is getting replaced.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X