19dabeast85 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
    I'm in amazment! You have really put some time and effort into your car it's beautiful.

One last thing what kind of terminals did you use for your battery wires? And what size wire are you using?
    Thanks!

The gold plated terminals are ones I've had for a long time, I think generic off eBay. The battery terminals are Tsunami brand from an eBay seller. the power wire and really big ring terminals I got from Mobile Emotions

Main power&ground is 0-Ga
    Smaller power wire to fuse box is 4-Ga
    Smaller ground wire to fender is 4-Ga
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Love the ride height.. Definately getting me those springs man!

Click it.... You know you wanna
      Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Well the XTD stage1 clutch is slipping badly and it's time for a replacement. I decided to go with the Exedy OEM clutch along with the Exedy OE flywheel. Until I build a high hp F22 there's really no practical reason for me to have a lightened flywheel on a dd. The oe weight will make city driving more pleasurable and should smooth out idle vibrations.

I've been having problems with axle vibrations so I'm taking this opportunity to replace both sides with Raxles.com brand new axles. These axles have brand new joints, all American made OEM or better parts, poly boots, and are filled with Amsoil synthetic grease.

Here's what's going on the car this coming Monday!

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can finally check my base ignition timing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tranny has Royal Purple synthetic in it right now, we'll see what Honda MTF will do for it.
        Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 02:54 AM.
        My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

dame that's a clean looking sedan didn't know that they still around looking that nice.

Comment

Been awhile, been busy but here's a PREVIEW of what I've been up to lately:

Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 02:56 AM.
            My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Some more images of what's been doing down!:

Not completely satisfied with the transition from pod to trim but it looks 1000x better than being just screwed on with two screws and huge gaps.

Finished gluing 1/8" foam to the back of all trim to eliminate rattles, possibly help with wind noise, etc:

Painted my dome light the same color as the trim.....which btw was color matched by SEM and very close to OEM Type B:

Repainted my 3rd brake light and polished the lense, gotta love the part number reflection. This is duplicolor paint.

Interior trim repainted to refresh fading:

Second Skin luxury liner (1/2" foam backed by 1/8" mass loaded vinyl) to cut off the trunk from passenger compartment. This or similar will be going under the rear deck, cover the rear wheel wells, under the rear seat and floor, and behind the door panels. Should make a huge difference in noise level inside the car. Sacrificing a little weight for comfort here. Installed using velcro for removal if needed:

My original back dash was literally glued in between the deck and rear windshield with the glass glue......had to cut the deck cover out rendering it unusable. Had to break down and order a freakin brand new rear deck....expensive but worth it to do the sound deadening right, IMO:

Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 02:58 AM.
              My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Car is looking awesome brother!!! Keep it up
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                  Car is looking awesome brother!!! Keep it up
                  Thanks man, slowly but surely!

Also wanted to add that the 1/8" x 1" aluminum bar is jb welded to the headliner and I can grab it and pick the whole headliner up, it's REALLY firm. I don't think I'll have any trouble from it.
                  My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Guess what came today!!!!!

Right at 2.395" inside diameter!

Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 03:16 AM.
                    My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

iLike how much attention to detail you put into your cb man.

Pretty much redoing the enitre interior is inpressive

Keep up the good work.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Got my doors and floor sound deadened.

The floor already had vibration dampener so I just put a layer of 1/8" closed cell foam and then 1/8" mass-loaded vinyl to block sound.

I cleaned the doors stuffed butyl rope between the outer skin and crash bars on the top and bottom of the bar. Then applied Second Skin's Damplifier to the outer skin which killed the "tinny" sound there. Also applied Damplifier to any flat portions of the inner door skin. I then made a mat of layered closed cell foam and mass-loaded vinyl to place just behind the door panel and attached it to the door with velcro. The foam side faces the door panel to eliminate vibrations.

THIS GUY knows his sound deadening science. Awesome products!

On to a few pics:

Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 03:20 AM.
                        My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I had to replace a few window regulators and am SO GLAD I used velcro to hold up the sound deadening blankets....very easy to get inside the door and went back just fine!

Bisi header SHOULD be going on soon. I finally got the ESP traction bar installed. The directions said the hole may have to be drilled out since this bar was made to fit TIGHT on a perfectly squared, never wrecked chassis.....well it bolted up very snug with no drilling so I take this to mean my chassis is still square. Good to know. Surprisingly, the bolts on the oem subframe were barely more than snug. It took next to no effort to loosen them with my 24" bar....I wonder if that things was moving around a tad? Glad I replaced it!

Enough talk and on to some pics: (sorry for the cell phone pics)

Last edited by 19dabeast85; 01-05-2012, 03:21 AM.
                          My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Nice bro!!!
                            Damn you have changed this car a lot since that day we meet up and I bought that front upper strut bar from you! I so wish I had the time or the funds to do even a quarter of what you have, shits beautiful man!!
                            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                            Coupe MRT

Comment

Thanks man, slowly but surely!
                              My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I'm loving the setup sir...really is inspiring.

How does the traction bar feel? Oh, i was just wondering. have you ever thought of doing an A6 headswap?
                                '91 Concord Metallic Blue. Status: under construction

Comment

Working...
                                X