F22HB : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
    i'm really not that big a fan of the plaid, but i's kinda growing on me. some other touches (but not overdone) would look really cool. like maybe the inserts of some tan leather seats and the shift bood would be awesome.

The plaid does look better in person. Everyone whos seen mine in person loves it and im sure his is the same.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Ya it looks great in person. It adds more of a comfortable clean feeling to the inside of the car. Plus it looks kinda dark green in the pictures. They're cool. I like em.

Comment

I like them but I would never do that to my car lol. WELL not plaid. I would like to rewrap them though just because there falling apart. lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
          Ya it looks great in person. It adds more of a comfortable clean feeling to the inside of the car. Plus it looks kinda dark green in the pictures. They're cool. I like em.
          Just get yo pimp cane and whack any sucka who say they don't like yo style.

lol dude it's a bit much but actually it's cool in it's own way, I bet it does look great in real life! props for doing something different! (and not involving a biggg asss wing or fake spinner hubcaps! )
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

lol, thanks. Its not rice because it matches the interior (not so much in the pictures) and besides, its plad. lol

Comment

lol, thanks. Its not rice because it matches the interior (not so much in the pictures) and besides, its plad. lol
              lol whatever, you know it is.
              jk
              i looked through your windows at school.
              not bad
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I like the exhaust on this. Angle and everything? Did you custom-fab that? How much did it cost?

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Ya I got the can off ebay then made it look angled how I wanted it too. Its just right.

Comment

it looks dope, but you gotta keep the tip clean to keep the burnt showing.

which you never do lol =/
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

lol, I'll get on that.

Comment

it looks so pretty when it's burnt blue
                        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Ya I got the can off ebay then made it look angled how I wanted it too. Its just right.
                          Can you fab one for me? I'd love that!

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

lol I can fab you up whatever you want...

Comment

nice man i wish i had the time to rebuld my motor.

it looks ill man very nice
                              back at it again

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X