F22HB : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    ROFL....Jon's MR thread is always a lively place lol...
    Glad I'm subscribed... Are you coming out Sat. or Sun. ??????
    HMMMMMMMM?????????????????????
    nope. Whats sunday?

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    whats the screen connected to, dvd player? in-car computer?
    cd/dvd/mp3/am/fm player

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB8
      Stollen from F22Cb7Rid3r..

Stollen from 92_EX_Ninja

Mine

First one is nice..........only if.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB

Great pics.........
        Where you get the fog? walmart?

I bet it'll look hot in yellow/amber

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Na, I got them off ebay for about $15 shipped. They do the job, and I have them mounted back far enough that they look pretty clean. At night they're an amber/yellowish color. Blue 8000K HID projectors up top and amber/yellowish square fogs down low.

I likes em
          Last edited by F22HB; 06-25-2008, 03:04 AM.

Comment

his lights are very unique, i can always tell its you when you drive down the road lol

oh yea, and i took those two pics =D
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
              Na, I got them off ebay for about $15 shipped. They do the job, and I have them mounted back far enough that they look pretty clean. At night they're an amber/yellowish color. Blue 8000K HID projectors up top and amber/yellowish square fogs down low.

Oh cool...........Just want to ask cause I saw some today at walmart...
              Thanks..
              But that sure looks good......I plan to get a set for my 92..

Comment

Ya they're probly the same ones. I've seen them everywhere. I think probly a million brands make them and each brand's design is slightly different. They're all pretty much the same though.

Comment

So, my next upgrade is guna be 272 and AFC, you'll have to teach me how to use it! I bought a header and h23 mani/tb today.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

How does your car run with the cam? I meant to ask you to show me when we were down there. And whats your gas mileage like?

Comment

Gas milage is still good. Its getting around 23 to 25mpg with all just city and fun driving, then milage on the freeway is great, around 30+mpg.

Comment

what about driving on the loop?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                          what about driving on the loop?
                          Epa estimated milage on the touge = 2mpg. lol

Comment

you probably pay more in brake pads lol. jk

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                            New people click here

Comment

Where you guys go to drive like that around here? I know Mt. Rainier is pretty good.

Comment

Oneway road. "The Loop"
                                <iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Auburn,+WA&a mp;ie=UTF8&amp;cd=1&amp;ll=47.314039,-122.226162&amp;spn=0.012987,0.037422&amp;z=14&amp; iwloc=addr&amp;output=embed&amp;s=AARTsJrol9mwKsS9 OFbDW5robk45Jh-H7Q"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Auburn,+WA&a mp;ie=UTF8&amp;cd=1&amp;ll=47.314039,-122.226162&amp;spn=0.012987,0.037422&amp;z=14&amp; iwloc=addr&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>
                                SE Lake Holm Rd. "Snake Hill"
                                <iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Auburn,+WA&a mp;ie=UTF8&amp;cd=1&amp;ll=47.314039,-122.226162&amp;spn=0.003245,0.009356&amp;z=14&amp; output=embed&amp;s=AARTsJrol9mwKsS9OFbDW5robk45Jh-H7Q"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Auburn,+WA&a mp;ie=UTF8&amp;cd=1&amp;ll=47.314039,-122.226162&amp;spn=0.003245,0.009356&amp;z=14&amp; source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>
                                Those are two short but fun lil roads. Theres lots of places around though, you just gotta look hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X