Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do guys think?

Not only of the scooter... but of the border, watermark, and picture of course.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post

What do guys think?

Not only of the scooter... but of the border, watermark, and picture of course.
      Very cool idea and nice photo, but I dislike the borders. I find that borders take away from the picture.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Thanks for the input.

Maybe some desaturation instead of color as a border could work better. I like borders but I do see your point. This picture is pretty blown out around the edges (small shade patch I was in) so the border does help to lessen that. hmm.

Comment

im also not to crazy about the red. i say go simple with either black or white border. it will make it look more professional and have the viewer concentrate on the actual image and not the border/logo.
          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
          Check out my JDM F22B swap
          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Just a question since I know panning is a bit harder at night but I am trying to do some panning at night....Good lighting is one thing but I was wondering if a flash would help...This was just using my hands and of course its blurry but I dunno...I was wondering if a flash would help out the shot or I just need more light...The shutter was a little slow too for my liking. I also had a highe ISO setting as I recall it was around 400 or 800 more likely 800 since I did not have my tripod on me.

I know this one is a lil dark but any more and it would have been a blur

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

You guys are right, I think this looks better... totally forgot about switching the color of my name but I'm not sure that I dislike that the way it is.

Comment

okay here is some new ones of my friends GxR's the blue is a 750 and a mini cooper....
                wasnt feelin the shots that i have...its was F-ing HOt and Bugs was killin me like crazy last night..lol
                i was usin
                2 interfit lights 150watts
                Canon xt 16-35mm I US
                let me know what you think

Last edited by samuri88; 05-16-2009, 04:24 PM.
                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

I like the last bike picture. Not sure if there was enough light for the car. I dunno... I like where it's headed though. Keep messing with it, results look promising.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                    I like the last bike picture. Not sure if there was enough light for the car. I dunno... I like where it's headed though. Keep messing with it, results look promising.
                    thanks bro

and yea i was gettin mad with that...i think i need one more light...i plus i was one umbrella

Comment

The 3rd and last bike pictures are full of win. The rest...not so much. Easy on the post processing and focus a little more on the actual photography. Unless that's the look you're going for.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

thanks...and yea was not really my night....to tell the truth we was all goin to take the pics monday night.....but its been rainin all week here in tampa....and that night all the DAmn Bugs in the World wanted to come out...lol

Comment

I thought the processing looked pretty good. :/

Comment

wat?

Comment

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Woah! sweet shot j-spec. No part of me thinks that would look good in my mind and it's awesome. Totally different angle for a car shot...

Time to post up my boring ones... So I don't have any source of lighting and I didn't think these would turn out but they were better than I expected so I thought I'd throw 'em up. I changed up the background for you guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X