Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks awesome from a cellphone!

Comment

I know, it's pretty incredible what phone cameras can do these days. My last phone had a camera, but it was pretty much useless. This one is incredible, totally usable for even large sharing online.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Comment

nice... magic arm?

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

GoPro HD Hero2

STUFF FOR SALE!!!
            1992 Accord Lx.
            1992 Accord Ex.(SOLD)

Comment

That GoPro takes some pretty decent pictures for the size and considering it's really meant for video.

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              nice... magic arm?
              Yeah, I took something like 300 pictures and there were ~10 usable shots. The magic arm just can't hold the camera still enough because the bike rides so rough.

I also would need full frame to make a shot like this work, my crop body @ 18mm (So 27mm in Full Frame) just isn't wide enough.

Comment

Comment

Panorama of Neyland Stadium during the UT-Florida game from last weekend. I wasn't there to shoot, just to edit, so I didn't get many good shots. These were even rushed which resulted in a sub-par image. Still, worth posting at least.

Comment

sick stuff! i need to get out and use my magic arm creatively sometime.. haha

axwell from a few weeks back.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Nice, gives the feel of the crowd for sure.

Comment

Comment

Follow the link to my flickr page for more resolution options, including 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 desktops.

Comment

haha nice picture, love the tag!!

1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

TN, was that nsx a studio shoot or did you white out everything around it? i'm seeing concrete around the diffusor and rear wheels

We wrapped principal photography on my latest movie this weekend with two epic 12+ hour night shoots, and it is looking amazing!

The director just cut together a teaser, so check it out:
                              http://vimeo.com/50253375
                              Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 09-27-2012, 01:26 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

went to check out Lake Alice today on the University of Florida campus

1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X