Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!^^^

Back when people would wear a backpack just to be like Buckey Lasik front Tony Hawk pro skater. He does rally racing now on top of vert. I skated for 10 years myself. Back when if you could 3-flip and skate switch you were considered a boss. Now kids are putting so much stank on their tricks. Look up Majer Crew. Those dudes are doing crazy shit like switch 3-flip to one footed smiths. I blame Chris Haslem & Daewon Song.

Koston is still big. He does the Berrics and stuff.

Comment

I just got these, my fav...

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Never seen those before. High quality?

Comment

Got some Miata parts in.
          4-1 obx header, oil catch can, oem lower shiftboot, tri point strut/firewall brace, and a synchronizer to sync the IRTB's together.

Still waiting on the garage vary replica lip to come in.

My 6th gen accord thread
          99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
            I wonder how difficult it would be to adapt that shifter boot to our center console...

Comment

The CB shifter has exposed linkage where the Miata shifter linkage is built inside the transmission. Therefore the hole you're covering with the Miata (and most RWD transmissions) is a lot smaller. The CB's linkage and arms wouldn't fit inside that boot at all. You could get a truck shift boot or a boot from an 80s car if you wanted the rubber look.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                The CB shifter has exposed linkage where the Miata shifter linkage is built inside the transmission. Therefore the hole you're covering with the Miata (and most RWD transmissions) is a lot smaller. The CB's linkage and arms wouldn't fit inside that boot at all. You could get a truck shift boot or a boot from an 80s car if you wanted the rubber look.
                That's what i figured. I've tried a couple already. Have a rubber subaru one at home to try next.

Comment

Thought I'd share, for those as into Honda related media as I am. Found this big-ass magazine at B&N. Special Honda edition of Banzai, a popular Japanese tuner magazine in Britain. 162 thick quality pages with probably half the number of ads in any given American book, and it covers a very diverse range of chassis from all over the world (including a story on a pair of CL1 Euro-Rs, as well as the Civic wagon BTCC car!). It looks to be their first go at a Honda-only issue, so there's a really cool timeline history of the manufacturer and its founder. Kinda on the expensive side at $20, but worth it if you're the type that keeps this kind of thing on the shelf.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-26-2015, 04:30 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
                    Never seen those before. High quality?
                    Yes they are german. I work for a german/Danish company and we use mostly wera Tools. so awesome but $$$I think that 1/4 drive set alone was $350-400 dollars.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

For the Cadillac. CB7 will be getting one sooner or later as well.

Comment

I had an Optima red top and it lasted over 7 years. If I were to get one today I would get one of their marine batteries.

Comment

I hear their quality has gone downhill over the years. Still, I gave one to my friend back in 1997 or something, and he may still be using it to this day!

Still, Advance Auto had a standard lead acid battery for $200. I could get $50 off, so it'd be nearly the same price as the Optima after tax. I prefer the sealed cell battery... plus, an Optima looks cool under the hood!

Comment

Tires. Expensive tires. Yes, there are tires in the grass with good tread. Didn't have a matching set front and back and the tires on the front mismatched side to side, and were roached, so I went with new wheels and tires.

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Pics aren't working

Comment

3mm LEDs for my wii controllers

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                                X