No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yea man no problem, did you get to use the promo code? Probably saved a few bucks

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
      $200 got me both lenses, the body, and a nice Tamrac bag.
      Ya I was going to say, the camera is about $200.

So you got two lens and a bag for free!

Nice pickup! Im a Canon guy myself, but I can appreciate a good deal!

And Accord Problems got his priorities straight, I can respect that.

But if you wouldn't pay more then $50, do you know how much full frame cameras go for?

LOL.

Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
        Hell yea man no problem, did you get to use the promo code? Probably saved a few bucks
        Yes, saved me 10 bucks or so I think.
        I got the same SPC kit you did and some ARP extended studs.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post

I bought a battery and charger yesterday and found out it doesn't work. From what I read its a pretty common problem and Nikon may fix it for free, if they won't, it's only around $224 to fix it. So I think what I'll do is get half my money back then pay to get it fixed. It'd still be cheaper in the end than a new one.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post

Nice pickup! Im a Canon guy myself, but I can appreciate a good deal!

And Accord Problems got his priorities straight, I can respect that.

But if you wouldn't pay more then $50, do you know how much full frame cameras go for?

LOL.

Just wondering.
            the reason is i buy mine at the flee market and test them be for i pay . i use my camera but not like you guys do only once in a grate while . most of the time it just sits there gathering dust.
            this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
            How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
            Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

like one VW wasn't enough...

but for 1100 bucks i couldnt resist. 5 speed, 1.8t, quattro. engine needs to come out though

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

just ordered a Jack Lee G square replica grille and progress rear sway bar.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                  just ordered a Jack Lee G square replica grille and progress rear sway bar.
                  Where did you order the Progress from? I waited almost 10 months because there weren't any on the market at the time. I got it recently.
                  '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

ahh dont tell me that, i ordered from progress, thats where it was the cheapest i could find.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
                      Air forces. Myy fav sneakers!
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                        ahh dont tell me that, i ordered from progress, thats where it was the cheapest i could find.
                        You should be fine. I called every online parts company that listed them in stock back in August. I had already placed an order and had no update for 2 weeks. So after threatening the company they told m it would be October before they could get one, but since every other company said the same thing I didn't cancel my order. Once October passed I contacted Progress directly and they said they were working on getting a new batch out ASAP. I got an email last month from Progress then the next day an email from the company I purchased it from, and it showed up within the week. I'm sure Progress kept a few for themselves. It was actually 6 months not 10. I thought October and 10 popped in my head.
                        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          like one VW wasn't enough...

but for 1100 bucks i couldnt resist. 5 speed, 1.8t, quattro. engine needs to come out though
                          $1100 is a hell of deal.

Competition Clutch - Flywheel and Clutch

Comment

Steelies for the 5-lug conversion. 16x6.5 +42. My plan is to have my engine, 5-lug+brakes, and at least the shocks+springs part of the suspension ready before I buy a wagon, and I've decided for at least the first few months I'm going total sleeper. I'll hold off on installing the front lip, grille, and retro'd 1-piecers I already have. It's only a shame that the tire diameter is different between my RSX and what the CB needs; I'll have to wait before putting some real sticky meat on these so they don't sit and rot. But they were $100, and just about new.

... I do love movies. I've never used RedBox.
                            Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-27-2013, 12:47 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Saved this one from the crusher (for a while?). 91 LX 161,000 miles. $250. Pictures don't do it justice (in the wrong way). Runs well, but body is rough, police car dove under the rear and crushed the spare tire well. Front springs broken, flex pipe shot. I may pull the engine and trans and a few other parts and send the rest to the U Pull.

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 03-26-2013, 08:09 PM.
                              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Code:
                                http://www.autocityimports.com/9097-honda-accord-progress-adjustable-antiroll-bar-rear-p-6015.html
                                $157.80 shipped. came in 5 days.
                                1993 Honda Accord LX
                                2006 Yamaha R6
                                2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Working...
                                X