No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats cool. last time i tried a experiment i ended up in the er .
    this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
    How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
    Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Aluminum

Comment

^ That one of the factory trunk badges? Cool that it's metal.

Every time I see a car in the magazines with all of the useless caps and covers, I laugh to myself at how much all that cost when they could have put the money into making more power or improving the handling or something... I just sold out.

It kind of annoys me that I got it to help with the "stealth" theme of my valve cover when it turned out to look a bit odd. Looks great on the K, but I'm not about to stick a $90 oil cap on a bone stock economy-tuned engine. But it's aluminum and has weight to it, it feels really nice.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 02-19-2014, 10:12 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

It looks ok on the H cover, just maybe a little odd like you said. But it does look like it was perfect for the K. $90 is a little steep but we're all guilty of selling out sometimes. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Maybe if you hadn't showed it to us on a K cover it wouldn't have looked odd on the H.

Also looks like you're working on a stealth gauge cluster for your glove compartment?
          Last edited by Tishock; 02-19-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah. AEM wideband, exhaust gas temp, oil pressure, and fuel pressure gauges are going in there. Parts are starting to pile up in my tiny apartment. The end goal is trying to make something that perhaps Honda would have done if they had taken a leaf from the books of Mercedes AMG or BMW M-Power and made a true 'executive performance' variant of the Accord (this guy's got the right frame of mind). It has to look realistic and classy, so I've gotta hide all the obviously-aftermarket stuff.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I did it again... Went in to pick up some parts for my shotgun and the guy behind the counter called me over and said he had something I might be interested in. He had a Mossberg AR on a red tag sale for $599. I looked online, the cheapest I could find before shipping and FFL transfer chargers was $670. I said I couldn't, he said it would be gone before the end of the day. He basically performed Chinese torture tactics on me and I bought it lol.

I already had a scope, rings, single point sling, and canted iron sights to throw on it so there was no extra cost there. As soon as it stops snowing/raining I'm going to take it out. People are shooting sub MOA with it so I couldn't ask for more! No dust cover or forward assist, but it does have a 20" free floating barrel.
              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

EVGA GTX 760 and new Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case ... So clean and wire tucked

3 Ball DV8 Bowling Arsenal: 14Ib Misfit Orange/Red, 14Ib Diva Pearl Pink/Silver, and 14Ib Plastic cover Zombie Head Spare Ball

Comment

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I read his other, newer book about his encounters with the paranormal (that, of course, was also used as fuel against the contradictions of the religious), and then had to find this. Excellent writer. It's basically an argument on why, as long as you're not hurting another person, the idea of "sin" is ridiculous.

[...]there is nothing wrong with a touch of self-assurance. That kind of empowered feeling can be the fuel for great accomplishments. But too much and you run the risk of having way too much in common with Paris Hilton. It's okay, you can think what you want about her while reading my book. There is no chance in hell she would read this because there are no pictures of cartoon dogs to color with magic markers in here.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

While not my latest purchase, this is one of the best purchases I've made in a while. I purchases the iCharger about a year ago for charging lithium iron phosphate batteries for use in my airsoft guns. It is very versatile, capable charging pretty much every rechargeable battery chemistry on the market, including lead-acid batteries like shown above. I highly recommend the iCharger series to anyone in need of a solution. 100 bones here goes a long way, doing the job of many independent devices for much, much cheaper. Best of all, the software is upgradable which means the manufacturer can release an updated software to allow it to charge new chemistries, or to incorporate new charging techniques for current chemistries.

In the photo above, the battery from my Accord was dead and I got tired of struggling with the crappy jumper cables and the situation in the below freezing cold outside. The battery was only reading about 6 volts (shudder!) and the safety features of the charger would refuse to let me charge it. I managed to stuff enough juice into the battery (via some trickery) to allow the voltage safety checks to pass, and now she's juicing away. It's a bit of a ghetto setup, but that just goes to show its versatility, .

Comment

Now it doesnt feel like a man with prostate issues is pissing on me when taking a shower!

36psi static pressure, dropped to about 10-12.
                          Replaced the pressure switch with a square-d 30-50 have tank charged to 40.. very nice now. eventually ill have to dig up the supply line and ill probably use 1" PE, as of now its like 50 year old 1/2" galv probably with an ID of 5mm lol

Comment

this ought to be really handy

Comment

I've been thinking about getting one of those.

Have you used it yet

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                                I've been thinking about getting one of those.

Have you used it yet

Steve
                                No not yet probably will sometime this week though, Ill let you know how it goes. I figured itd be the easiest and least likely to fudge something up compared to other methods.

its stout and they give you a little screw driver with a magnet on the end and some light machine oil for the bolt threads for the tool. Oh and a STICKER@!!!#@ lol..

I borrowed one of those snapon tools but the angle of the valves was too sharp, and I felt if I went with it Id gouge the head, then I saw someone use a c-clamp and an old socket with a slot cut out of it, I got as far as getting a junk socket and notching it.. then broke down and got this instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X