Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
    Now the pug uses the staffys bed.

The staffy kind of used his bed again today.

That is funny, my old pup would not lay in her bed and then one day, bam!

Our lab mix now likes to lay in my french bulldog's bed, tiny bed, maybe like 1/4 of his size.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

It's Christmas in January

Bisimoto Cam lvl 2
      Bisimoto Cam Gear
      SCE f22 copper header gasket
      Accel 370cc injectors
      K&N valve cover breather
      Injen black 2.75" intake coupler
      TiteReach Pro extension wrench
      Powerbuilt valve adjustment tool

Also picked up a new Daily this weekend. I can finally get serious with my cb7 build. It just always seems that my weekends are just not long enough to finish some projects. Its also going to be nice, not being pulled over by the fuzz at least once month!

Last edited by Tishock; 01-19-2014, 12:40 AM.

Comment

for the STI, too good of a deal I couldn't pass it up, and thought I might as well get it now, instead of later since the moment i finish the welding on the CB all my spare money is going into buying parts for it.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
          http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...pscb4d1585.jpg for the STI, too good of a deal I couldn't pass it up, and thought I might as well get it now, instead of later since the moment i finish the welding on the CB all my spare money is going into buying parts for it.
          V2? Used or did they discount new V2s?

They're incredibly useful to have. You'll be surprised how much different the car runs with even the Stage 1 OTS map.

Comment

Well the Russell brake lines that I bought were backordered so I spent a little more and got the TASPRO ones.

Comment

Well I purchased these and installed them this week. There isn't an aftermartket shift boot for the ep3 unless you go with the type r boot which is basically the same thing so I ordered a suede boot with yellow stitch and had to make it work 8) with a little time and I little more effort it came out very good.

I also had the neon yellow shift knob made to match the neon yellow wheels on the ep, and Yes it's weighted 8)

I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                V2? Used or did they discount new V2s?

They're incredibly useful to have. You'll be surprised how much different the car runs with even the Stage 1 OTS map.
                as far as i know its just he V2, I didn't know their was a V2s, but i got this off ebay, not directly from cobb, but later down the road ill be trading it in on a V3, or selling this and getting a V3 since I am sure I can get around $100 more for the V2 then I spent on it, and yeah i can't wait to use it, theirs a little hiccup around 2800rpm

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

as far as i know its just he V2, I didn't know their was a V2s, but i got this off ebay, not directly from cobb, but later down the road ill be trading it in on a V3, or selling this and getting a V3 since I am sure I can get around $100 more for the V2 then I spent on it, and yeah i can't wait to use it, theirs a little hiccup around 2800rpm
                  A protune might get rid of that, but I wouldn't necessarily bank on getting rid of it.

It's not an uncommon hiccup though.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post

Eeeeexcellent. Should have my B-body by Feb 11th. The wait is killing me!
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

A protune might get rid of that, but I wouldn't necessarily bank on getting rid of it.

It's not an uncommon hiccup though.
                      yeah, I've read numerous threads on the fuel line extension mod to pretty much solve it, but I don't want to have a possible fire, because of it, its not a huge hiccup and it only happens when i let off and get back on it around there, not while I am powering through it, so it could just be me lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

yeah, I've read numerous threads on the fuel line extension mod to pretty much solve it, but I don't want to have a possible fire, because of it, its not a huge hiccup and it only happens when i let off and get back on it around there, not while I am powering through it, so it could just be me lol
                        I only notice it when I go less than full WOT. My Protune has done a pretty good job of getting rid of 95% of it.

Comment

I only notice it when I go less than full WOT. My Protune has done a pretty good job of getting rid of 95% of it.
                          well went stage 1 today and so far I haven't noticed that hiccup but its still learning, I am up to 16.2 PSI on sport sharp target is 17.5 so yeah I will drive it around some more in a little bit and see how it shapes up, tried out launch control as well cant wait to use it at the strip this year, see if i can drop into the 13's since my best is 14.1 so far and thats at 5000feet

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread

Comment

well went stage 1 today and so far I haven't noticed that hiccup but its still learning, I am up to 16.2 PSI on sport sharp target is 17.5 so yeah I will drive it around some more in a little bit and see how it shapes up, tried out launch control as well cant wait to use it at the strip this year, see if i can drop into the 13's since my best is 14.1 so far and thats at 5000feet
                            None of these ambitions are going to get an RB swapped accord running anytime soon.

Originally posted by wed3k
                            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

No more extremely expensive ammo for my sniper rifle!

There is enough powder in this one round to reload 16-25 9mm.

I also have an 850 yard range finder now and a nice set of sand bags.
                              '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
                              X