Clear All

IMG_20170722_210615 by Jesus Gonzalez, on Flickr

Yes i got me a fart cannon! I finally craved in
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
      IMG_20170722_210615 by Jesus Gonzalez, on Flickr

Yes i got me a fart cannon! I finally craved in
      I put one of those on to quiet down my exhaust! Worked great for $17!

What are you doing? Replacing something with that?
      I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
        I put one of those on to quiet down my exhaust! Worked great for $17!

What are you doing? Replacing something with that?
        Waking up the Sierra a bit, its whisper quiet.
        [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
          They were pretty darn cheap, and were the best rated for their class on Tire Rack. I was gonna go for Firestone Firehawks, but these were rated a lot better, and were like $20 less a tire! If they perform as well as they look, I should be happy.
          I just got out of Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500s. They weren't bad, but I wouldn't buy them again. They felt super greasy towards the end of their life. Then again, I don't think I'll ever buy strictly-summer tires again until I get the wider wheels I want for the RSX. Tires are just too expensive to replace as quickly as summer tires wear out, when I can get similar street performance plus at least a full extra year's tread life out of an all-season.

You can often judge a tire by its tread pattern, and super-directional "sporty" looking tires typically don't grip as well as something with bigger tread blocks. And look for things like straight circumferential grooves that help with hydroplaning.
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-23-2017, 03:31 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

God help me, but this is a deal I courd simply not pass up. Really, when else will you get a chance to buy a set of Racing Harts with 100% complete caps, plus extras, and that have been sitting in storage since 2003. And all for a killer price.

And one of the spare caps was in its own bag...
            Turns out its brand new and has never been mounted on a wheel. Overall I have 6 complete caps, 2 spare hexes, and 4 Tracer dishes.

Comment

ok i bught this for $350 on july 1st... its ok if you laugh at the paint job and shaved door moldings... i did... it had chrome letters all over it too that said "5 speed"

the drivers window is in my bedroom at the moment, i took it out because the regulator and motor is shot an the window was stuck half way up.... weight reduction yo. new regulator is on it way.

Comment

Last piece of the fuel system puzzle:

by D.Flinn, on Flickr

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I got a food dehydrator for making jerky, fruit leather, herbs, and seasonings. I made ground turkey today. Stupid tasty!

Comment

1TB; my second external HDD. The Photobucket thing's got me more cautious about my Flickr account, and then everything on the laptop. So now I've got 3-4 copies of everything.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Dragging feet on getting the AC fixed, so...
                      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Can I interest you in one of these babies:

*ED. - or better yet, I just noticed your sig

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                          Can I interest you in one of these babies:

I'm faster then a prius

Comment

New Axles, very exciting, I know.

I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                              I was about to do what James May does in that GIF today, but didn't want to walk into the store half naked or soaked in water waste down.
                              And for once I am kinda missing the AC in my CB7... might go get it recharged tomorrow.

Comment

For my sister's car.

Comment

Working...
                                X