X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up this bad boy yesterday...

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Benson block , wiseco hd Pistons , Manley rods, kstuned built.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Oh shit man! I'm jealous. I want to get my block done by Benson too. What sleeves did you go with? That doesn't look like Benson's custom sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
          Oh shit man! I'm jealous. I want to get my block done by Benson too. What sleeves did you go with? That doesn't look like Benson's custom sleeves.
          thanks man, it's bensons sleeves for a closed deck block. Better ship it soon , cause it took a while to get it back.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Cool! I used to really want a barcode tattoo. Where did you have yours done? Any significance to the number?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Of course it has meaning haha. It the serial number for the original Viper GTS patent from 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                thanks man, it's bensons sleeves for a closed deck block. Better ship it soon , cause it took a while to get it back.
                That's cool, I thought he converted all the blocks to run his custom wet sleeves.

Comment

So how much do you cost if you stick your hand in a Walmart scanner?
                  Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

I think it would say the item was not recognized lol. But it does properly scan which is awesome.

Comment

Parts to build my header, 3 stage, tuned length, 4 - 1 with merge collector.

MR Thread
                      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Very cool!

My latest purchase was rather unexciting... a cheap 18v drill from Harbor Freight.
                        (stock image... because I don't feel like taking a picture of mine that looks exactly like it!)
                        Picked it up, along with a small set of bits, for $24 total. Can't complain about that! It gets the job done. Already installed some shelves in my bathroom and fixed my mom's cabinets.

Comment

The drill master stuff from HF isn't to bad. Ive had a sawzall made by them for a few years now and it still works like when I bought it except the batteries die really fast.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I use that same drill for pool service work. I use it everyday during the season, and ive had it for 3 years and still works just like how I got it. Same with their sawzall and cutoff wheel.

Comment

HF's hex impact driver is the shit and you can catch it on sale for 50 bucks sometimes,when you use it, its like being on this old house driving in 6 inch lag bolts on a whim

Comment

Decided to pick up one of these so I can get my header on the car and move forward with my build. I originally wanted one from ESP but I just don't want to play this waiting game. Innovative was the next best thing. I've heard a lot of people say the Prelude bar will fit so it's time to see if that's true.

Comment

Working...
                                X