No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 SC400. Bought it on a whim for $1,500.00, about a week before my van was stolen. Just needed some TLC. Now runs like a dream, interior in good condition and everything works on it.

Last edited by Tishock; 07-24-2020, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tishock View Post
      1993 SC400. Bought it on a whim for $1,500.00, about a week before my van was stolen. Just needed some TLC. Now runs like a dream, interior in good condition and everything works on it.

What a great car just to cruise around SoCal in. Nice snatch. I like it!
      The Lord watches over me!

"...they did the bowties, I did the ascots, as much as I have, I'm still reppin' the have nots..."

- So Raspy

Comment

Rx7 steering rack converted to manual with new inner and outer tie rods. A bit pricey but clean up the bay nicely.

Stock rack for reference

Comment

Bought this the other day. 50 watt all tube head. Sold a peavey amp in order to buy it. She sounds GREAT. Amp has the ability to switch between an American overdriven high gain sound and a classic british rock sound. Cleans are beautiful too. I think about playing it all day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tishock View Post
            Rx7 steering rack converted to manual with new inner and outer tie rods. A bit pricey but clean up the bay nicely.
            I wish something like this existed for the CB. I've just been so lazy about buying a new rack just to tear apart and hopefully modify correctly.

Comment

SIKKY RX7 Heavy Duty Differential Brace. This replaces the weak PPF (see image) that RX7 comes with. This is one of the first things to break after pushing anymore than stock power numbers. Most stitch weld and weld in some added steel to reinforce it. This is just cleaner, much lighter and simplifies everything underneath. Also adding a trans mount and upgraded motor mounts. I may create build thread for this project

Example of the PPF

Comment

Working...
              X