No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted the appropriate sling for my SKS so I purchased this new genuine Chinese military SKS/AK sling. Took a little while to arrive from China but well worth the wait.

"7.62 Auto Rifle Sling"

I also purchased a Redfield scope cover for the Barksa plinker-22 that will be going on my Remington 582. The .22 long rifle should be receiving a new stock today as it's supposed to arrive today via fed ex.
    Last edited by H311RA151N; 01-22-2016, 09:24 AM.

Comment

The new stock arrived today for my Remington Model 582 .22. My favorite feature about this rifle is it's ability to use .22LR, .22 short and .22 long. I also bought a Redfield scope cover for the Barksa Plinker-22 3-9x40 scope.

Comment

I love a nice bolt action .22. Run some sub sonic through it or even .22 short and it's sooo quiet, no suppressor needed hahaha.

Just pm me an address if you want those stripper clips, you can have them for free.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
          I love a nice bolt action .22. Run some sub sonic through it or even .22 short and it's sooo quiet, no suppressor needed hahaha.

Just pm me an address if you want those stripper clips, you can have them for free.
          That's what my GF's step dad was telling me about .22 short. I'll have to pick some up here soon.

Ok and will do on the SKS stripper clips. I'll do that now actually.

Comment

I want this next. I'm looking to purchase it the week of Feb 9th. http://www.jgsales.com/romanian-toka....-p-83109.html

Comment

you need to get yourself some cheap 7.62 to shoot through that sks. Quit shooting the expensive shit. Get some wolf or goldentiger.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                you need to get yourself some cheap 7.62 to shoot through that sks. Quit shooting the expensive shit. Get some wolf or goldentiger.
                I picked up that Winchester 7.62x39 at the counter of a farm supply store so I had some on hand right then. Can't stand to have a firearm with no ammunition. Thanks for the recommendations on good 7.62x39. I've seen Goldentiger and it looks enticing. I'll likely be going with that.

-

I bought a new sling for my Remington 582 .22 rifle.

Butler Creek 2611-2 Military Style Sling 1" Plain Brown Leather

Comment

You're an addict, Josh. I'm finding you when zombies come.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                    HAHAHA me too!!
                    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                      Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                      HAHAHA me too!!
                      I was wondering if I was the only one thinking I may have a problem.

For the first time in my life I actually live fairly close to a fairly nice indoor/outdoor shooting range. So I'm probably a bit overly excited about the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                        I was wondering if I was the only one thinking I may have a problem.

For the first time in my life I actually live fairly close to a fairly nice indoor/outdoor shooting range. So I'm probably a bit overly excited about the fact.
                        That sounds awesome, all we have is an indoor range

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                          I want this next. I'm looking to purchase it the week of Feb 9th. http://www.jgsales.com/romanian-toka....-p-83109.html

you should apply for your c&r license,it takes about 30 days to get approved and you can get that specific gun directly shipped to you. You need to keep a log though like a normal FFL.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                            you should apply for your c&r license,it takes about 30 days to get approved and you can get that specific gun directly shipped to you. You need to keep a log though like a normal FFL.
                            I started reading about it about a month ago. I need to follow up on the idea. It beats the $30 FFL fee every time I purchase.

Comment

I just bought a .380, I can pick it up Wednesday after 5pm

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                                I just bought a .380, I can pick it up Wednesday after 5pm
                                Nice! What kind? I've been thinking about getting a bodyguard .380 to use as a pocket pistol.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                                X