No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! It's odd that you'd need to be 21 to buy a lower, I guess because they can be built into pistols.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

That what I assumed. I wonder if it would be different with the stock already installed.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
        That what I assumed. I wonder if it would be different with the stock already installed.
        Yes,with the stock already installed it is considered a rifle.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
          Yes,with the stock already installed it is considered a rifle.
          Interesting. I was hoping to build a 20" tack driver but I guess that can be for later. I will say I was surprised about the amount of recoil from a .223. I have never shot and AR before in .223 and my only experience with that round was a HK93 clone I owned for awhile which had significantly less recoil. But I guess that is more of the recoil going straight back than up. Felt close to my old SKS which I want to get another one again.

Comment

I'm paying on a 12 gauge Mossberg shotgun, hope to have it paid off soon.
            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

3 1/2 years later i still remember my login. Had to show the gun pictures to a co-worker

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Can anyone recommend a nice 9mm or .380 that would be smaller than an xds 3.3? Somewhere around the bodyguard .380 in size I suppose.

Alternatively, how about an iwb holster with a thumb break or other form of manual retention?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                  Can anyone recommend a nice 9mm or .380 that would be smaller than an xds 3.3? Somewhere around the bodyguard .380 in size I suppose.

Alternatively, how about an iwb holster with a thumb break or other form of manual retention?
                  Ruger LC9s is a badass little 9mm if you're looking for something small.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post

I just purchased my girlfriend a Bersa .380CC for her to carry with her. She's 5'-0", 92 lbs. so she needed something very small. It's a very narrow frame and can easily fit in my back jeans pocket. I don't think I'm a fan of the trigger, as you have to pull it back 4 and a half feet before it fires, but the gun is lightweight and concealable.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I had a keltec pf9 that was the same way, trigger pull and reset a mile long. I need something small enough to carry in the front pocket of my motorcycle jacket. I would normally carry my xd subcompact but I don't feel like its secure enough in my iwb aliengear.

I've been carrying a sterling arms .22lr which is a perfect size, but it's a .22 and has the worst sights I've ever seen on a pistol. Pellet guns have better iron sights. I don't entirely trust it reliability wise either.

Comment

Beretta .380 pico if you want a small one.

Comment

ruger lcp 380, carry it in my pocket all day. There is a picture of it in here. I also have a kahr pm9 that I pocket carry, a bit heavier.

I heard the lcp9 pro is thebest out of all the lcp9's,.

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                            Interesting. I was hoping to build a 20" tack driver but I guess that can be for later. I will say I was surprised about the amount of recoil from a .223. I have never shot and AR before in .223 and my only experience with that round was a HK93 clone I owned for awhile which had significantly less recoil. But I guess that is more of the recoil going straight back than up. Felt close to my old SKS which I want to get another one again.
                            Really? I think the sks and Ak have far more.

Comment

I have lurked in this thread for years now without sharing some of mine. Here's what I have with me up in Denton. The top is my .300 AAC AR-15 built on a Rock River Arms lower receiver. Next is my Remington 887 Nitro Mag tactical 12 ga. Finally, there's my newest purchase, my Benelli Nova 12 ga. I got it because it will hold 2-3/4" through 3-1/2" shells so I can hunt dove, duck, geese, crane and even hogs with a rifled slug.

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Got a free float hand guard. Damnet I knew if I got a 16" I would want to accesorize.

Comment

Working...
                                X