No announcement yet.

My latest purchase...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the bumpers in bedliner. I'm liking those wheels they 5x100's?

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

here's what I was talking about: http://blue-job.com/ - Rust remover and Chrome Polish.. Worked wonders on my fourwheelers and motorcycles.
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Never heard of or seen that polish before.

As for the wheels, I think these trucks run a 5x114 bolt pattern. My Celica was 5x114.

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
          here's what I was talking about: http://blue-job.com/ - Rust remover and Chrome Polish.. Worked wonders on my fourwheelers and motorcycles.
          Used it for exhaust a few times it does ok for polishing up metals that aren't pitted.

02 Crv
          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            Never heard of or seen that polish before.

As for the wheels, I think these trucks run a 5x114 bolt pattern. My Celica was 5x114.
            Mines 5x100 on my celica, sob i like'd those to.

02 Crv

Comment

Yeah you have a 6th gen though, they must have changed. I'm almost positive my 87 was 5x114.

Comment

Yeah you have a 6th gen though, they must have changed. I'm almost positive my 87 was 5x114.
                Not from where i got my info...Yes i know mines a 6th, but reguardless i like those wheels on your truck.
                http://www.vehicle-bolt-pattern.com/...nce-guide.html

02 Crv

Comment

Says my Celica was 5x100 and my truck is 5x114.

Comment

Says my Celica was 5x100 and my truck is 5x114.

Truck will last you a while man GL with it.

02 Crv

Comment

while I was at the yard, one of the 22RE's had the valve cover off and the timing chain guides were in place and good condition, so I made sure I took those home with me.

Wow, it's been 8 years since I owned my last Toyota.

Comment

while I was at the yard, one of the 22RE's had the valve cover off and the timing chain guides were in place and good condition, so I made sure I took those home with me.

Wow, it's been 8 years since I owned my last Toyota.
                        I don't think you can install the guides without pulling the timing cover. I know there's ways to do it w/o pulling the head, but it's tricky.

Honestly, for the price, I'd look into engnbldr's metal backed timing chain guides.

Gah, I really miss mine now. I'd go get it back but I'm fairly certain it's now in Central America.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                          I don't think you can install the guides without pulling the timing cover. I know there's ways to do it w/o pulling the head, but it's tricky.

Honestly, for the price, I'd look into engnbldr's metal backed timing chain guides.

Gah, I really miss mine now. I'd go get it back but I'm fairly certain it's now in Central America.
                          i miss my truck too, it was bad ass but so impractical. there's a 94 for sale that is all prerunner'd out for 2200 thats local. tempting
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            i miss my truck too, it was bad ass but so impractical. there's a 94 for sale that is all prerunner'd out for 2200 thats local. tempting
                            $2,200 is dirt cheap. I don't think you can get into a 4WD model in the Northeast for under 2K unless it's literally unsafe to drive.

Comment

There's like a black plastic piece that bolts to the motor on the right side of the timing chain. Dunno if that's the guide or not, but it looks like it would cause the chain to hit it if it broke.

Comment

Painted the 4runner grille, sprayed the 4x4 bumper in rockerguard because it was so badly rusted. Spray in liner, buckets, rear door speakers from a Sierra crew cab with JL covers, removed the rear window tint aaand I think that was it.

Comment

Working...
                                X