No announcement yet.

My latest purchase...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* I hate going on ebay. Just bought an H4 headlight conversion kit, clear corners & clear bumper signals. Only because all of mine are cracked and broken.

Stripped the black paint off the rims and going to paint them silver. I did one in white and I didn't like it.

Getting this thing cleaned up nice, since it is my daily/work truck now, it needs to look as respectable as my car.

Comment

Painted the wheels. Amber LED 194s in the corner lights. Cleaned off the tailgate. Rockerguarded inside the wheel wells. Gettin' it cleaned up slowly.

Comment

Are those legit Ansen Sprint Mesh wheels?

Comment

I have no idea what they are, but they're 14x7 and on the hub has printed "CHEV10T" and is running on extended lugs. The bolt holes look to have been die grinded out a bit, as they're all oblong and not quite round. But they are pretty sweet lookin wheels.

Comment

Cranked the torsions down a little. Nice little bit of rake to it.

Gutted the interior today. Sprayed the floor and rear cab wall with rockerguard. Cleaned the vinyl floor and put it back in. Fixed the broken cable for the seat slider on the passenger side. Found the source of the rattle in my door....an old clothes hanger used to pop the lock, laying in the bottom of the door, rattling against it.

Found there is a rust hole on the driver's floor, right in the centre where the drain grommet is. However, underneath, it is right above the frame rail. I will need to patch it from the inside.

Comment

looks like a totally different truck..good job!

Comment

Now that's starting to look like a truck.
                92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Not bad at all! I actually like it! Put some prelude seats in there! LOL. The truck looks awesome rockin the panda style too!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

H4 headlights, Depo clear corners with amber 194 360 degree LEDs, clear bumper lenses with amber bulbs. Previous owner installed blue LEDs in the gauge cluster.

Comment

Looks good.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

The clear front end sets it off!!! Might consider color matching the front bumper though?? Or spraying it in chrome..? Ive never used rattle can chrome so i have no idea how it would turn out but its a thought. Looks way better though

Comment

The original bumper was black painted steel, but it was all dented up. The current one is a chrome 4x4 bumper, but the chrome was all rusted and peeling off, so I sprayed it with rockerguard.

Comment

Looking good. I like how it went from blacked out to Clean. Haha Do you plan on getting red/clears?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Looks good. As I stated in our conversation last night, its amazing what just a set of lights can do for an appearance.
                              2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce
                                Not technically a "purchase" but, I acquired this last night. Traded an old ass Samsung Galaxy S (I was into the phone for 50 dollars) straight across for this in a box with a Sony 1000 watt amp. The box and amp will be sold.

this thread is about mikey's truck?
                                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Working...
                                X