A thread for the oldschool cb7tuner heads... "Do you remember when..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
    Was that the same time or a different time when you ate that giant buffalo chicken sandwich?

Because now I distinctly remember being at the Hooters 2 times, in the same winter too! What was with that? I gotta be a real dummy for going to NJ twice in the winter for car meets.

It is kinda funny because I have been to CB7 meets in the Northeast, Southeast, and California.
    Locations include:
    NC
    GA
    TN
    FL
    NJ
    NY
    CA
    That was the meet where I had the sandwich. We split up into two groups. Deev wound up with the other group at the hooters on i80

I ordered the hooters version of the McGangbang
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
      You drove me and my gf at the time remember? We were sober as well, being like 17 years old
      Oh yeah...I did still have my Accord. I still don't drink lol.

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
      Yeah I remember you had to duck out early but that was an awesome meet you just missed out on the crazy shit that went down afterwards lol.
      I do remember the girl, but I heard most of the other details afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
        That was the meet where I had the sandwich. We split up into two groups. Deev wound up with the other group at the hooters on i80

I ordered the hooters version of the McGangbang
        I remember being there twice though... once sitting by the window in the tables that are higher, and the other time in the back when you ordered the McGangbang. Imma find pictures.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I was only at the one where we got split up. One crew went to the Hooters where the fight erupted... and I went with the smaller crew (where cpmike never got his food and the bitch still tried to charge him for it!)

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZrbEALVQg

Thats justin and wayne going punch for punch at ben's house.
            Was that Wayne hurting himself on Justin's arm?

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Has anyone kept up with Shawn Hayden or Uncle el? I wonder how they are doing, always loved their cars. And Shawn was a cool person met him at a couple meets.
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

What ever happened to visualpoet?
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                  Was that Wayne hurting himself on Justin's arm?
                  Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                    Has anyone kept up with Shawn Hayden or Uncle el? I wonder how they are doing, always loved their cars. And Shawn was a cool person met him at a couple meets.
                    I don't know what happened to Shawn. El became a doctor, and his CB7 was replaced by an LS400. Chances are he's through his residency now and making the big doctor bucks... so he probably has something baller. Haven't heard from him in years.

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                    What ever happened to visualpoet?
                    He's still around. Still has his car. Not sure what made him stop posting here. I still talk to him on Facebook from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                      I remember being there twice though... once sitting by the window in the tables that are higher, and the other time in the back when you ordered the McGangbang. Imma find pictures.
                      find the pics yet?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        He's still around. Still has his car. Not sure what made him stop posting here. I still talk to him on Facebook from time to time.
                        I was wondering the same thing the other day. Maybe he has just stopped the mods for now.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I don't know what happened to Shawn. El became a doctor, and his CB7 was replaced by an LS400. Chances are he's through his residency now and making the big doctor bucks... so he probably has something baller. Haven't heard from him in years.

i still talk to shawn regularly. hes doing well. had a bunch of different cars. had an s2k for a while and now has a subaru.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

I never got to go to a crazy NE meet. Attended Afm in Florida. That was crazy.

Hopefully we can get something together and have some fun someday.

Comment

Bumpin' this. Travis or someone else from the CT area needs to setup a good meet this spring.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

remember when maple went to Germany

Comment

Working...
                                X