No announcement yet.

Deev quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haven't seen this one posted yet. Forget where I saw it but I got a good laugh out of it

Originally posted by deevergote
    Short and kept? :grin: Should she trim her junk if it's too long? :grin: Maybe put it in a classy updo?

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

It has been a few months and I am sure there have been gems that have popped up.

It's rather early in the conversation to start discussing each other's genitalia, don't you think?
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

See my sig
        Additionally, it makes me feel good to call someone a cunt if they don't say "thank you".

So no matter what, I win. Selfish reasons.

Comment

Not a quote but that sig with the old accord that said "buy me" was great. After a month on here I realized this was your site and always took it as "by me". Did not even think you where selling that car.
          ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            That is dangerous as hell, and your friend is an idiot.
            The thread this came from has some good lines from several people, but since this is deev's quote post, this will do.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7 calling View Post
              Not a quote but that sig with the old accord that said "buy me" was great. After a month on here I realized this was your site and always took it as "by me". Did not even think you where selling that car.
              Maybe that's why nobody bought it! Took me 3 years to finally sell that thing... and I ended up trading it for a PS4 and a rear sway bar!

Comment

Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Yup. it was me. I now have a rusty butthole where my CAI goes into my fenderwell.
                  On one of my first threads when I first joined, made me laugh. lol

If at first you don't suceed, then skydiving is not for you.

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

Comment

Working...
                  X