Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    A few of us are rolling down to Jacksonville, NC on Sat morning for a UGS mini-meet. Anybody else that wants to come is welcome but as of now it's just 4 of us............

Shadow1
    coffe_bean26
    1990ex
    sideswipe
    dam, Saturday is no good for me I'm working that day. This sucks I'd call out but they cutting my hours so I need everyday I can get.

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      Sounds like fun!
      always. haha.

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
      Now you boys don't go down there starting trouble.
      what you talkin bout willis? lol.

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
      dam, Saturday is no good for me I'm working that day. This sucks I'd call out but they cutting my hours so I need everyday I can get.
      i feel ya man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        we gonna rule the streets down there man. im ready for this.
        you might wanna take that back, 350z,370z,g35s,mustangs,srt4s run these streets hahaha
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
          you might wanna take that back, 350z,370z,g35s,mustangs,srt4s run these streets hahaha
          oh.......um......nrvmnd. lmao.

Comment

oh.......um......nrvmnd. lmao.
            yeah dont get it twisted cb7s are far from running shit out here haha, but who the fuck says we cant GIVE EM HELL!!!!!!!!! LOL. yeah dont forget there is nothing but marines an shit out here, sick sick sick cars i swear
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

yeah dont get it twisted cb7s are far from running shit out here haha, but who the fuck says we cant GIVE EM HELL!!!!!!!!! LOL. yeah dont forget there is nothing but marines an shit out here, sick sick sick cars i swear
              well all that many more cars to take pics of

Comment

cant go fast when u boxxed in bitch! lol
                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

So............it was just me, T and Tony yesterday but had fun like always. Nobody had a camera to take any pics but it's all good. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!
                  Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    So............it was just me, T and Tony yesterday but had fun like always. Nobody had a camera to take any pics but it's all good. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!
                    lol. ill have a camera soon. hopefully with this black friday crap next week, ill be able to get that $150 for like $100 but ill have a camera next time we meet up and we did have fun tho.

Comment

What did yal do.....ehhhh no camera phone pics?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

What did yal do.....ehhhh no camera phone pics?
                        naw. i thought about taking some with mine but i said nevermind. lol. we cruised around jville. had fun. had some dude with a '97 civic try to take me and tony on. it was auto with I/H/E and stripped out. stupid "shark fins" and CF stick on vents on his front bumper.

needless to say: that guy gunned it. me and tony gunned it, we both left civic dude by CARS. so badly he pulled off and hasnt called Tony since. lmao.

Comment

naw. i thought about taking some with mine but i said nevermind. lol. we cruised around jville. had fun. had some dude with a '97 civic try to take me and tony on. it was auto with I/H/E and stripped out. stupid "shark fins" and CF stick on vents on his front bumper.

needless to say: that guy gunned it. me and tony gunned it, we both left civic dude by CARS. so badly he pulled off and hasnt called Tony since. lmao.
                          Haha...nice....I jumped on a Nissan Sentra with a Fwd SR20 swap/50 shot of N2O yesterday and a B20 swapped Civic....it wasn't pretty....they now hate the Blue Accord guy (that's what they call me) for some reason....lol!
                          Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 11-23-2009, 01:22 AM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Haha...nice....I jumped on a Nissan Sentra with a Fwd SR20 swap/50 shot of N2O yesterday and a B20 swapped Civic....it wasn't pretty....they now hate the Blue Accord guy (that's what they all me) for some reason....lol!
                            lmao@blue acvcord guy.

hey Tony(90-JDMCB7). i think with a couple more things, i might be able to hang with you

Comment

lmao@blue acvcord guy.

hey Tony(90-JDMCB7). i think with a couple more things, i might be able to hang with you
                              We shall see...as I continue to get better ...faster....stronger

Comment

i let him win so he comming after you tony, dont pay his bitch ass no mind hahahaha
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Working...
                                X