Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    nice to see the new additions

where you been man? what you been up to?
    Working dude....trying to maintain....getting ready for meets......what about you?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      Working dude....trying to maintain....getting ready for meets......what about you?
      same here man. i got 2 oil changes to do thursday. my cb needs interior work. got some rims to redo. *sigh* so much to do so little time.

Comment

im not to worried about the bwi area meet, but really wanna be ready for the Aug 30!!!

so I gotta do most my work now! since I will be on a houseboat in Vegas (Lake Meade) from aug 12-23.

ahh shit.. drunken times with the fam. Then fun times with the meet!

see ya there, bringin the girl (and if we have a boy we are naming him Cam Garrett), she decided first name and I got middle name....so Garrett after turbos and she liked Cam....so he gets a car name for sure.
        well for now anyways!
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
          im not to worried about the bwi area meet, but really wanna be ready for the Aug 30!!!

so I gotta do most my work now! since I will be on a houseboat in Vegas (Lake Meade) from aug 12-23.

ahh shit.. drunken times with the fam. Then fun times with the meet!

see ya there, bringin the girl (and if we have a boy we are naming him Cam Garrett), she decided first name and I got middle name....so Garrett after turbos and she liked Cam....so he gets a car name for sure.
          well for now anyways!
          lmao. Cam Garrett. nice. lol. make sure he's a car guy man. cant have a name dealing with turbo parts and not be a tuner

Comment

same here man. i got 2 oil changes to do thursday. my cb needs interior work. got some rims to redo. *sigh* so much to do so little time.
            Thinking about redoing the lights on my CB....or having something done to them....hopefully done by the meet!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Quick question for anybody.....I am thinking about wiring my fogs up with an aftermarket wiring kit to a separate switch...can you do HID's in the fogs with that setup....or will the HID's only work in the fogs if you use the factory harness?

Comment

Thinking about redoing the lights on my CB....or having something done to them....hopefully done by the meet!
                well get to work man. try the retro fit. ive been thinking about that myself. i have some ebay projectors sitting in my shed ive been waiting to try out on a spare headlight. i might go to a junk yard and get one and try it out. but i wont go the JY around here. 90-$150 for a freakin headlight. sike.

Quick question for anybody.....I am thinking about wiring my fogs up with an aftermarket wiring kit to a separate switch...can you do HID's in the fogs with that setup....or will the HID's only work in the fogs if you use the factory harness?
                you should be able to use an HID kit for those with any harness. just as long as the harness can support the current. but dont take my word for it tho. lol.

Comment

well get to work man. try the retro fit. ive been thinking about that myself. i have some ebay projectors sitting in my shed ive been waiting to try out on a spare headlight. i might go to a junk yard and get one and try it out. but i wont go the JY around here. 90-$150 for a freakin headlight. sike.

you should be able to use an HID kit for those with any harness. just as long as the harness can support the current. but dont take my word for it tho. lol.
                  Yeah, seems like you could do it as long as you upgrade the wiring for it.

Hey Tony, where did the pic in your sig go anyways?
                  Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    Yeah, seems like you could do it as long as you upgrade the wiring for it.

Hey Tony, where did the pic in your sig go anyways?
                    The pic in my sig went away...they kept harassing me about it being too large, so I just deleted it, and been too lazy to resize and add another one....its all good, no AOM for me anyways....NC need to unite and get "our" cars on the winning team

Comment

The pic in my sig went away...they kept harassing me about it being too large, so I just deleted it, and been too lazy to resize and add another one....its all good, no AOM for me anyways....NC need to unite and get "our" cars on the winning team
                      x1000 on that 1 dude, where's all the Carolina love at?!

Check your pm box man, got a solution for your sig in there..................

Comment

x1000 on that 1 dude, where's all the Carolina love at?!

Check your pm box man, got a solution for your sig in there..................
                        Much appreciated....I owe you one Kris!

Comment

Much appreciated....I owe you one Kris!
                          We're Underground family dude, don't worry about it! Did you up the size on the pic before you applied it to your sig or something? Looks awesome!

How do you guys like MY new sig?

Comment

We're Underground family dude, don't worry about it! Did you up the size on the pic before you applied it to your sig or something? Looks awesome!

I like it. I'm about to mess with it though in photoshop

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                            "The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Your new sig is deadly man!

Yeah I tweaked the size a lil bit before I applied the sig....I hope its not too big for the Mods!

Comment

i like the new sig man

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                                I like it. I'm about to mess with it though in photoshop
                                yours is already hot. dont do nothin to it. lol.

Your new sig is deadly man!

Yeah I tweaked the size a lil bit before I applied the sig....I hope its not too big for the Mods!
                                it should be ok. thats in my eyes anyway.

i need to remake one for myself. i used to make mine all the time. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X