No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you say black leather thats whats up.get-r-done.

Comment

cb has a broken axel yo....

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
        Man you aint got that axle fixed yet??????

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Man you aint got that axle fixed yet??????
          exactly man. wtf? im replacing my axle on Wednesday morning. why havent you fixed yours yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            exactly man. wtf? im replacing my axle on Wednesday morning. why havent you fixed yours yet?
            Hope he's not getting too attached to the girlie mobile.............I mean the Miata! Just playing Mike, when you heading down here again anyways?
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

idk might go to roanoke friday to meet a chickey whos commin up from there to help her buy a jeep

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                Hope he's not getting too attached to the girlie mobile.............I mean the Miata! Just playing Mike, when you heading down here again anyways?
                lol.

idk might go to roanoke friday to meet a chickey whos commin up from there to help her buy a jeep
                Roanoke Rapids or Ronaoke, VA?

Comment

Yo man, get that axle fixed and ride down to Jacksonville next Sat (Nov 21st) with me and T to hang out with Tony for the day.

Comment

Yo man, get that axle fixed and ride down to Jacksonville next Sat (Nov 21st) with me and T to hang out with Tony for the day.
                    ahhh damn yal planning stuff and didnt invite the whole crew

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

i text you slut. you aint never answer. i asked what you were doing on the 21st. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        i text you slut. you aint never answer. i asked what you were doing on the 21st. lol.
                        NOPE...musta been the other Tony...sorry dude.

Comment

NOPE...musta been the other Tony...sorry dude.
                          well now you know. lmao.

Comment

You KNOW you're welcome to ride out with us dude, just let us know what's up. Wasn't going to really make a meet thread or anything for it since everyone's busy right now but anybody/everybody that wants to roll hit me up!

Comment

You KNOW you're welcome to ride out with us dude, just let us know what's up. Wasn't going to really make a meet thread or anything for it since everyone's busy right now but anybody/everybody that wants to roll hit me up!
                              I feel so left out....lol....

j/k...you know I am busy as hell....what day is this anyway...

Comment

I feel so left out....lol....

j/k...you know I am busy as hell....what day is this anyway...
                                next saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X