Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
    Then get to it and stop bluffing...
    lmao. bout to go to walmart and get some 200 grit sand paper to get the old paint off. glad i have today off and its supposed to be like 60 today.

Comment

yup need to do some mods myself to the car. woot!

keep it up shadow! finally!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        yup need to do some mods myself to the car. woot!

keep it up shadow! finally!
        lol. going out now to sand down the old paint and apply the new. dag i cant wait. hehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh ehehehehehehehehehehehehhe

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
          I would, I'd even help you in my shop. Your way far away though. If you need help though call me. Don't cheap out though. Go ahead with new pistons, and re-bore, if bearings are ok re-use them. Should be able to get out around 500-600. Just be careful. Carelessness will jack the price up.
          What about a swap? May just need to go back to F22.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
            What about a swap? May just need to go back to F22.
            if you find an F then ill help you swap the H out homie. just get the H out and build on it

Comment

Nah, gonna trade the H22 to quickangel for a free swap, now all I need is a fresh F22.

Comment

Nah, gonna trade the H22 to quickangel for a free swap, now all I need is a fresh F22.
                nice. what swap tho? another H?

Comment

Either my "backup" H22 or a refreshed F22. Don't you want an H? I'll sell you the other one for 500.

Comment

so I take it your not gettin my setup?
                    since you got backup H's and all!

hahaha.
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Either my "backup" H22 or a refreshed F22. Don't you want an H? I'll sell you the other one for 500.
                      lol. ive been thinking about getting an H. we'll see tho. modding an H is money. dont have much of that. lol. not trying to spend $2k to get over 200whp.

Comment

so guyss check it, ordered a N1 cat-back exhaust its comein in tomorrow and over christmas im gettin a fresh paint job and prlllly gonna tint the windows with some $$ lol just lettin yall know im still alive!?!?! deff gonna have to take some pics when i get new exhaust and all the other work done
                        ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                          so guyss check it, ordered a cat-back exhuast its comein intomorrow and over christmas im gettin a fresh paint job and prlllly gonna tint the windows with some $$ lol just lettin yall know im still alive!?!?! deff gonna have to take some pics when i get new exhaust and all the other work done
                          WHATS UP YOU DOUCHE!!!!! cant call or text. your so not cool. lol

Comment

aye biitch, i txt tony all the time lol ur bitch ass don't know how to txt no body though, but reall talk im' goin to maryland like the 29th i think so i figured me u and tony could get a lil cruise in since we all got family up that way if not ill deffinetly swing by ur part of town when i roll threw, lemme know tho
                            ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                              aye biitch, i txt tony all the time lol ur bitch ass don't know how to txt no body though, but real talk im' goin to maryland like the 29th i think so i figured me u and tony could get a lil cruise in since we all got family up that way if not ill deffinetly swing by ur part of town when i roll threw, lemme know tho
                              thats cool man. ive been thinking about going up to MD to see my dad. i havent seen him in like 4yrs. makes me kinda sad about it. ill see tho

how you been man? my phone has been wiggin out on me so i had to use another phone i had before. so now im able to text again. lmao.

Comment

i've beeen pretty good, football was prett tight this year, we got to the eastern finals, total record was 13-2 lol so i guess we did alright but im deffinetly not try to play in college, just lost the love for it i guess but i'm most likely will be attending UTI in moresville NC, the Nascar one, so hopefully i can do good there and put some CB's on the map, oh yea school sux and car still runs haha
                                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Working...
                                X