Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    which one did yall want?
    something small like I got on my side rear windows.....can I get them in silver?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      something small like I got on my side rear windows.....can I get them in silver?
      yep.i got ya

Comment

ummm so what day is the va meet? lol i got work on sunday at 4 but fri and sat im off yo lol and.... THIS MUTHER FUCKER AT A JUNKYARD TRIED TO CHARGE ME 92 BUCKS FOR A DAM OEM FRONT BUMPER THAT I WENT OUT THER AND TOOK OFF!!! HAHAH!!! FUCK THAT

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
          ummm so what day is the va meet? lol i got work on sunday at 4 but fri and sat im off yo lol and.... THIS MUTHER FUCKER AT A JUNKYARD TRIED TO CHARGE ME 92 BUCKS FOR A DAM OEM FRONT BUMPER THAT I WENT OUT THER AND TOOK OFF!!! HAHAH!!! FUCK THAT
          lmao. why are you JUST now trying to find out when the meet is? lol. didnt you look already? lol. its on the 30th. the last sunday of the month.

and lol@ that guy trying to charge you freakin $92 for a freakin bumper man. wtf?

Comment

idk man... but i was like uhhh i gotta go to work... lol be back tomorrow and just bounced hahaha

Edit* and fuck you man lol ive been busy i dont pay attention to that stuff... hmmm i got sumthing for the meet tho yall are gonna like alot!!

Comment

i knowwww what it issssss hahahaha
              ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

which one did yall want?
                ill take two small ones for my side windows
                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

idk man... but i was like uhhh i gotta go to work... lol be back tomorrow and just bounced hahaha

Edit* and fuck you man lol ive been busy i dont pay attention to that stuff... hmmm i got sumthing for the meet tho yall are gonna like alot!!
                  ill be waiting

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
                  ill take two small ones for my side windows
                  aight. ill have them for ya.

Comment

shhh bean i dint let ur rim's secret out :-D they gonna love it tho am i wrong?

Comment

shhh bean i dint let ur rim's secret out :-D they gonna love it tho am i wrong?
                      OMG yeah. everyone is gonna love these things when im done man.

Comment

i was talking to bean fool... gah he has new rims on his wip

Comment

i was talking to bean fool... gah he has new rims on his wip
                          lmao. my bad foolio. lol

Comment

i sent tony and terrence a picture when i got em haha but aint none of yall seen the whole picture yet, ima need some rollin shotz while we drivin lol
                            ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

aight. ill have them for ya.
                              how much that gonna cost??
                              ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

i sent tony and terrence a picture when i got em haha but aint none of yall seen the whole picture yet, ima need some rollin shotz while we drivin lol
                                how much that gonna cost??

the decals are $8/ea. if you want 2 of the small ones, it'll be $16

Comment

Working...
                                X