No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone seems to be having something to do in October. lol. maybe this might be a month we'll have to leave out. but i dont want to get in a habit of doing this tho. it'll get to a point where everyone will end up just not going.

November for sure everyone. we can all meet up one more time before winter sets in and its freezing cold. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      everyone seems to be having something to do in October. lol. maybe this might be a month we'll have to leave out. but i dont want to get in a habit of doing this tho. it'll get to a point where everyone will end up just not going.

November for sure everyone. we can all meet up one more time before winter sets in and its freezing cold. lol.

As of right now we're already losing out on Sep and if this goes down Oct too. Nov may not be too good for some of us since it's a busy month all the way around with work and family AND we'll be finishing up getting ready for AFM. We're entering a hard time of the year to get together with the holidays coming if you know what I mean, but I'm always down to get together with you guys as long as I don't have personal/family things getting in the way.
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

dag man. that sucks. i dont know anything about body shops up there in MD tho. talk to ncoutlaw or puzzevil

give me a month an ill run you. ill be ready by the end of october i think. lol..

Ehhh....ok ....bring it!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          As of right now we're already losing out on Sep and if this goes down Oct too. Nov may not be too good for some of us since it's a busy month all the way around with work and family AND we'll be finishing up getting ready for AFM. We're entering a hard time of the year to get together with the holidays coming if you know what I mean, but I'm always down to get together with you guys as long as I don't have personal/family things getting in the way.

yeah thats true man. November people may be visiting families and all. we meet up when we can. thats the main part. and i know about getting ready for AFM. lol. im trying to get ready. not sure if ill have money to go tho. im trying to put some cash away for it. havent got the OK for the girlie yet tho.

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Ehhh....ok ....bring it!
          lol. i have a few things up my sleeve man. ill get ya.

Comment

yeah thats true man. November people may be visiting families and all. we meet up when we can. thats the main part. and i know about getting ready for AFM. lol. im trying to get ready. not sure if ill have money to go tho. im trying to put some cash away for it. havent got the OK for the girlie yet tho.

lol. i have a few things up my sleeve man. ill get ya.
            Meh....ok...I will be waiting for ya

And ok on AFM funds...get it together man...this is NOT a last minute trip...and we will NOT accept excuses...based on last year, this really was not an expensive trip for me...just gas and snacks...then split the room with 3 or 4 people and you are good to go man! There wil be plenty of beer and food once you get there!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

And ok on AFM funds...get it together man...this is NOT a last minute trip...and we will NOT accept excuses...based on last year, this really was not an expensive trip for me...just gas and snacks...then split the room with 3 or 4 people and you are good to go man! There wil be plenty of beer and food once you get there!
              lol. dont have to worry about food. lol. we shall see tho. i want to go. and my car is somewhat up to parr for a long trip. just dont want nothing to go and have no money to fix it.

Comment

lol. dont have to worry about food. lol. we shall see tho. i want to go. and my car is somewhat up to parr for a long trip. just dont want nothing to go and have no money to fix it.
                This is a brotherhood man...people will look out for ya....there are plenty of able-bodied mechanics traveling with you and all around you...hell we can swap your engine while there if we need too!

Comment

I might be heading that way Kris, I might have to help my grandma move. Not sure yet but I'll be in the area sunday.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                  "The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

This is a brotherhood man...people will look out for ya....there are plenty of able-bodied mechanics traveling with you and all around you...hell we can swap your engine while there if we need too!

Get 'em Tony! What could be better than a multi-state Underground road trip to the largest Accord meet of the year.......................don't want to miss out on this 1 homes.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                      I might be heading that way Kris, I might have to help my grandma move. Not sure yet but I'll be in the area sunday.

Let me know what's up man. I'm heading to the Rockingham drag strip tonight and tomorrow I'll be riding up to Concord Mills with my gf but I should be home in the afternoon sometime. Sunday is chill day so I'll be here for sure.

Comment

Get 'em Tony! What could be better than a multi-state Underground road trip to the largest Accord meet of the year.......................don't want to miss out on this 1 homes.
                        Dayuum skippy

Comment

Does anybody on here know about how to tell how much a guitar is worth. I have an Norman aucostic, I'll post pics l8r. Well anyways I need some extra cash basically and this is a high ticket price so to speak. Mainly due to the fact I dont know how to play as well.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                          "The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

well id say like $300. that how much they normally go for. form what ive seen at least. but ill look around for you tho.

get me some more info on it. from what im seeing, if its one of his rare ones, about $8k.
                            Last edited by Shadow1; 09-13-2009, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Dayuum skippy
                              This trip is going to be epic man.........epic.

Comment

This trip is going to be epic man.........epic.
                                yeah it will. thats only if i go. it wont be if i dont. lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X