Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    one of them is a light brown color. it has a blown motor(i have one sitting in my shed. HAHAHA!!!!). the other is ok. theres nothing wrong with it. so says my friend who knows the guy whos selling it. ill check it out tomorrow tho.
    Right on, what color is the other 1?
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
      Right on, what color is the other 1?
      white.

ill be done with the cb within the next month i think. maxbore TB, delta cam, wire tuck, rear sway bar, and some new bushings and i think ill be done. tint and the rear sway bar will be the last thing.

Comment

Yal check these out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ACCOR...4506.m20.l1116

....pretty doggone expensive dont ya think?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Yal check these out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ACCOR...4506.m20.l1116

....pretty doggone expensive dont ya think?
          wtf? $123 for freakin dampeners.

Comment

wtf? $123 for freakin dampeners.
            Crazy man, good thing I got mine for like $9 at the yard.

Comment

They look nice tho!

I wonder are the 5th gen dudes doing this mod...I looked at mine today...the hood bracket is much thinner...I dont think its wide enough for me to drill the hole!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

They look nice tho!

I wonder are the 5th gen dudes doing this mod...I looked at mine today...the hood bracket is much thinner...I dont think its wide enough for me to drill the hole!
                oh you'll be ok. just do it and be different from the other 5th gen folks

Comment

oh you'll be ok. just do it and be different from the other 5th gen folks

Well big dawg...if there is no room to drill the hole how you propose I do the mod?

Comment

yo T i'll be down on friday . got some major issues wit h the cb . the police tried to take it from me . iv had it almost 2 years and they just now seen that my tittle and vin doesn't match . i'll be down around 8am to see an investigator about that . and to renew my tags and stuff .. this really blows . 2 hours trying to explain it wasn't stolen . the cop was an real a**hole . hell he tryied to take my tags off the wag ,and give them to me and tow the car . to me it looks to be an easy mistake . . i guess it 's just getting close to the end of the month.and they have to make that quota.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Well big dawg...if there is no room to drill the hole how you propose I do the mod?
                      oneoff something silly. lmao. custom brackets? heard of them?

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                      yo T i'll be down on friday . got some major issues wit h the cb . the police tried to take it from me . iv had it almost 2 years and they just now seen that my tittle and vin doesn't match . i'll be down around 8am to see an investigator about that . and to renew my tags and stuff .. this really blows . 2 hours trying to explain it wasn't stolen . the cop was an real a**hole . hell he tryied to take my tags off the wag ,and give them to me and tow the car . to me it looks to be an easy mistake . . i guess it 's just getting close to the end of the month.and they have to make that quota.
                      lol. dag man. you need to get those tag right man. but thats cool tho. i dont go in til 5pm that day. so ill be home.

Comment

Just let me "borrow" the 5th gen for a while and I'll figure something out. I'll give it back, I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          Just let me "borrow" the 5th gen for a while and I'll figure something out. I'll give it back, I swear.
                          yeah. stripped down....lol.

Comment

Lol.....yal funny!

Comment

They look nice tho!

don't drill on hole,just weld them on homie.

Comment

check the reinforcement for the hood is there an spot close enough to the hinge to tap an hole .[in the hood itself ] just thinking

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X