Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    ummm dude...yeah just replace your axles...they prolly clicking like hell anyway...I am talking about regular people...lol....

...so you going to AFM or what...you could always ride down with Mike and help him drive!!!!

sorry. no AFM for me this year. gotta get the CB right. and i dont do meets riding in other people's cars. lol. i want to be able to drive my own CB. lol. next year ill be going tho. but ill be driving the CG ill be getting. it'll be able to keep up with the lot of ya. lol. plus it'll be more reliable than the CB. in order to make the CB reliable enough for that 12hr trip of beatings, it'll need a over haul before and after. lol. that trip is gonna be like the La Mans for it.

Comment

the cb7 is back on the road woot
      Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Originally posted by LeosCB7h22 View Post
        That's what's up glad your not parting with it...

the sedan
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
        the wagon
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
        the integra
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          sorry. no AFM for me this year. gotta get the CB right. and i dont do meets riding in other people's cars. lol. i want to be able to drive my own CB. lol. next year ill be going tho. but ill be driving the CG ill be getting. it'll be able to keep up with the lot of ya. lol. plus it'll be more reliable than the CB. in order to make the CB reliable enough for that 12hr trip of beatings, it'll need a over haul before and after. lol. that trip is gonna be like the La Mans for it.
          damn listen at you man...driving the CG to AFM 10...nah bruh...must drive the CB...lol...you a trip man...ask Kellen, and my brother...riding down to AFM with someone else aint so bad....they both still had a blast once they got there! Plus some people will need a good co-pilot for this trip...it IS a long ass drive...and NAH no LeMans...we wont be driving like that for a 13 hour trip, are you crazy...you must pace yourself for this trip!

Damn dude...now I got to find someone to buy this kidney, I was gonna sell to try and make money to buy your car...not sure if they will put it back in, its been out for 2 days now...dammit!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

good to hear man. id hate for you to part with such a beast how much did the parts cost you?

damn listen at you man...driving the CG to AFM 10...nah bruh...must drive the CB...lol...you a trip man...ask Kellen, and my brother...riding down to AFM with someone else aint so bad....they both still had a blast once they got there! Plus some people will need a good co-pilot for this trip...it IS a long ass drive...and NAH no LeMans...we wont be driving like that for a 13 hour trip, are you crazy...you must pace yourself for this trip!
            yeah. that is a long drive man. but who knows. maybe the CB will have a nice healthy rebuilt motor in it to take that trip. right now it dont sound too healthy. lmao. but i got 2 blocks(one full. one bare) sitting in my shed. ima be rebuilding one of them during the winter. need an engine stand tho...

Comment

good to hear man. id hate for you to part with such a beast how much did the parts cost you?

yeah. that is a long drive man. but who knows. maybe the CB will have a nice healthy rebuilt motor in it to take that trip. right now it dont sound too healthy. lmao. but i got 2 blocks(one full. one bare) sitting in my shed. ima be rebuilding one of them during the winter. need an engine stand tho...
              Dude if Mike driving down and Kris and my brother...they all stock F's (except Mike..but his H smokes) with high mileage...also got Hiran and Aaron from Asheboro....dude your car can make it!!!!

Point is...you can make it...esp next year after you get done building on it...lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

lol. did u try n sell it in the classified or ebay. some one will pay something for it.

it cost me maybe 200 bucks..not the prettiest front end but dont really care, i care more about what under the hood. I need a new slim fan (1 of the blades is broke = vibrating) but i wired it to a switch. next up is fixing the tranny. dont know if i should find an H or F tranny?
                Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

lol. did u try n sell it in the classified or ebay. some one will pay something for it.

it cost me maybe 200 bucks..not the prettiest front end but dont really care, i care more about what under the hood. I need a new slim fan (1 of the blades is broke = vibrating) but i wired it to a switch. next up is fixing the tranny. dont know if i should find an H or F tranny?
                  had it on craigslist...I keep getting emails from prostitutes tho...lol...

...get the LSD H tranny...you wont be sorry!

Comment

Dude if Mike driving down and Kris and my brother...they all stock F's (except Mike..but his H smokes) with high mileage...also got Hiran and Aaron from Asheboro....dude your car can make it!!!!

Point is...you can make it...esp next year after you get done building on it...lol
                    yeah. i guess ill drive the CB. ill have to rank on you folks anyway. lmao.

Comment

yeah. i guess ill drive the CB. ill have to rank on you folks anyway. lmao.

Does that mean you're riding with us now?! .....................
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        Does that mean you're riding with us now?! .....................
                        not this year. next year tho. car is in no shape for that drive and im not going to a CB meet without it. lol. just not me. plus im looking at saving up some cash. i have all of $400 that NEEDS to be spent to get the CB ready for the winter so all ill have to do is just oil and tranny fluid changes during the winter. $400 may not seem like a lot to you ballers but it is to me. lmao. so dont go saying "$400 aint nothin man." it is when you dont have it.

but for the next 2 weeks tho, the will be sitting down. the woman i bought the car from is playing hide-and-go-seek with me and getting this title notarized and the tags AND registration on the car are expired. so the cars not running right AND the tags are bad. while its sitting down, it'll give me some time to get it running right and get some stuff done. paint, interior, suspension, and the brakes. i still havent changed the oil since the VA Beach meet. lmao.

plus this will give me time to get the wire tuck done too. haha.

Comment

I don't see how/why you're always fixing crap on that car dude, mine has more miles on it and it runs like a champ. It's all good about AFM though.............I'll take plenty of pics for you.............punk.
                          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            I don't see how/why you're always fixing crap on that car dude, mine has more miles on it and it runs like a champ. It's all good about AFM though.............I'll take plenty of pics for you.............punk.
                            lmao. i have a car that was sitting for 2 years. stuff dry rots(bushings). it wasnt taken care of at all(everything needs to be replaced). so i have a car that was beat on daily. lol. stuff is gonna need replacing. you how ever got a car in like new condition so its easy to keep it that way. i got mine and it needed work from the get go. lol.

Comment

I think I might get my truck started today. The lift on my new cam is crazy comapred to stock. Stock you could barely tell at the vavles, this is one is like Anyways I might post a vid of my waken up beast later.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                              "The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                                I think I might get my truck started today. The lift on my new cam is crazy comapred to stock. Stock you could barely tell at the vavles, this is one is like Anyways I might post a vid of my waken up beast later.

what kind of truck is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X