No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock axles should be fine. i am pushing 350 with stock axles. well my passenger side is clicking so maybe they are not fine lol
    Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Originally posted by LeosCB7h22 View Post
      stock axles should be fine. i am pushing 350 with stock axles. well my passenger side is clicking so maybe they are not fine lol
      lol. it probably has a torn boot and needs to be replaced. you'll be ok. i need to replace BOTH of my axles. my entire brake upgrade and axles is gonna cost me $250. not much. hopefully i can get this loan next week. if i do, ill be able to get that AND my struts done.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        lol. it probably has a torn boot and needs to be replaced. you'll be ok. i need to replace BOTH of my axles. my entire brake upgrade and axles is gonna cost me $250. not much. hopefully i can get this loan next week. if i do, ill be able to get that AND my struts done.
        What kinda upgrade you doing to your brakes?
        Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 10-18-2009, 12:55 AM.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          What kinda upgrade you doing to your breaks?
          wagon rotors. the stock sedan rotors are 10.2". the wagon rotors are 11.1". then i have some Acura Vigor calipers which have a bigger piston in it. and they're all bolt ons

Comment

wagon rotors. the stock sedan rotors are 10.2". the wagon rotors are 11.1". then i have some Acura Vigor calipers which have a bigger piston in it. and they're all bolt ons
            Nice...I need to upgrade my brakes big time...I shoulda got those AEM 12 or 13 inch rotors that were for sale last year on here....they were nice!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Hey if the axles aint clicking, cant you just replace the boot and repack them with grease and keep driving? Quick fix we used to do back in the day.
              Last edited by 90-JDMCB7; 10-18-2009, 01:38 AM.

Comment

my axles are clicking. i got mad at the clicking one day so i punched my steely. i dont suggest that

Comment

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
                  my axles are clicking. i got mad at the clicking one day so i punched my steely. i dont suggest that
                  Yeah, not a good look....did it damage the rim?

Comment

i remodelled the rim a lil bit with some of my blood

Comment

Hey if the axles aint clicking, cant you just replace the boot and repack them with grease and keep driving? Quick fix we used to do back in the day.
                      If it isn't clicking there shouldn't be anything wrong but it's definitely a whole lot easier and quicker to just replace the whole axle instead of the boot. If you try to replace the axle pieces (boot, etc) it's near to impossible to get everything back together just right once it's taken apart.
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                        If it isn't clicking there shouldn't be anything wrong but it's definitely a whole lot easier and quicker to just replace the whole axle instead of the boot. If you try to replace the axle pieces (boot, etc) it's near to impossible to get everything back together just right once it's taken apart.
                        eh?

The outer boot....very easy...been there done that...lol

also if it isnt clicking and the boot has been busted, and no grease remains, its only a matter of time before the clicking starts, so as a preventative measure, go ahead and change the axle (replace the boot, whatever your flavor) and avoid that embarrassing clicking that turns everyone's heads in the parking lot

Comment

Nice...I need to upgrade my brakes big time...I shoulda got those AEM 12 or 13 inch rotors that were for sale last year on here....they were nice!
                          yeah. go get them man. im gonna stick with the wagon rotors. it'll be enough for me. lol.

eh?

The outer boot....very easy...been there done that...lol

also if it isnt clicking and the boot has been busted, and no grease remains, its only a matter of time before the clicking starts, so as a preventative measure, go ahead and change the axle (replace the boot, whatever your flavor) and avoid that embarrassing clicking that turns everyone's heads in the parking lot
                          well the axles i have got 270k on them. i dont want to spend the money on just replacing the boot them have to replace the entire axle later one. just dfo it all now.

Comment

yeah. go get them man. im gonna stick with the wagon rotors. it'll be enough for me. lol.

well the axles i have got 270k on them. i dont want to spend the money on just replacing the boot them have to replace the entire axle later one. just dfo it all now.
                            ummm dude...yeah just replace your axles...they prolly clicking like hell anyway...I am talking about regular people...lol....

...so you going to AFM or what...you could always ride down with Mike and help him drive!!!!

Comment

ummm dude...yeah just replace your axles...they prolly clicking like hell anyway...I am talking about regular people...lol....

...so you going to AFM or what...you could always ride down with Mike and help him drive!!!!
                              umm mikes the one with the actually broken axle... lol fuck clicking my whole front end shakes violently with the slightest movment... pretty much had to drag the car up the flatbed...

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                                umm mikes the one with the actually broken axle... lol fuck clicking my whole front end shakes violently with the slightest movment... pretty much had to drag the car up the flatbed...
                                Ummm...less than a hundred bucks...get'er fixed man....what's the hold up...it aint money, remember all that money you were flashing at me when we left the park...haha..yeah I remember!

Comment

Working...
                                X