X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoffMisiak View Post
    Contradiction?

+1 for the promotion. What do you mean direct hand? Oversight, electronics, programming?
    None of those. We plan screen design and usability. Basically features of navigation. i.e: Junction guidance on the freeway to guide you from one freeway to another. How it works, what phrasing is spoken, which guidance distances, what the guidance arrow looks like, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BBuncky2 View Post
      None of those. We plan screen design and usability. Basically features of navigation. i.e: Junction guidance on the freeway to guide you from one freeway to another. How it works, what phrasing is spoken, which guidance distances, what the guidance arrow looks like, etc.
      So if I wanted Yoda to give me directions.....
      MRT
      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
      Originally posted by deevergote
      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
        correct me if im wrong but i thought that you could only use the h23 crank and rods for a longer stroke with the use of a slightly thicker headgasket?
        H23ax and F22ax have same crank stroke and rod lengths.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by Status Quo View Post
          Looking for a new Muffler... Something that is not loud ALL the time... lol and not too big. Any Idea's?

If your exhaust system is corroding, I would consider replacing it all, not just the muffler.

Quieter mufflers have offset inlet vs outlet. Do not get any basic straight-thru muffler design, they are all loud.

Cat-back exhaust systems with good quality and stock-like fitment that I've personally installed are Apexi and Greddy. However, both exhaust systems will be louder than stock and prone to typical raspiness.

For best overall catback exhaust I would suggest a custom bent 2.5" piping with Magnaflow 22" long resonator on the catalytic converter side and an offset 2.5" muffler from Dynomax or Thrush. Get a 2.5" Catco or similar catalytic converter to reduce fuel smell and raspiness.

I do NOT suggest TAS Auto stainless-steel exhaust system, as the quality is poor and fitment is off, will need modification.

Comment

Just got new bearings, rotors and pads in the mail today!
            Installing all this before meet?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              Installing all this before meet?
              yes,
              along with an assortment of new gaskets

Comment

Well i only suggested it cuz he wanted something on the cheap side, even if he did buy an "ebay" one and it is a little louder than expected he can buy a bigger resonator to reduce sound
                Psshhhh I don't care about cheap. Just something that will get the job done right. haha!

Bought From:
                CB7 Sleeper
                illestatus
                HondaFan81

My Ride:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Psshhhh I don't care about cheap. Just something that will get the job done right. haha!
                  shit, then get a MagnaFlow. But they are expencive.

Comment

Guys, if you have a Megan stainless header combo and need to replace the Manifold to Downpipe gasket, check out this thread for details. I'm using it now after looking for 40 minutes to find this gasket; I'm glad I found this.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hedders

Comment

Bad News...

You guys are gonna hate me... I can't make it to the meet. Turns out I'm going to have to work, imagine that. And there's no way I can get the day off.
                      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                        You guys are gonna hate me... I can't make it to the meet. Turns out I'm going to have to work, imagine that. And there's no way I can get the day off.
                        plus you blew your tranny!

Bought From:
                        CB7 Sleeper
                        illestatus
                        HondaFan81

My Ride:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

plus you blew your tranny!
                          On the Mazda? It automatic or manual? If so, ouch.

Comment

On the Mazda? It automatic or manual? If so, ouch.
                            Yep, it's actually just slipping but I'll have the tranny replaced in a week or so. 700 bucks later.. But my mechanic said my cars in great shape after looking at the engine and suspension so I should replace it rather than buy another car.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                              Yep, it's actually just slipping but I'll have the tranny replaced in a week or so. 700 bucks later.. But my mechanic said my cars in great shape after looking at the engine and suspension so I should replace it rather than buy another car.
                              Good. Make sure you run the proper ATF to ensure long life and change at proper intervals. Also, if failure had to do with excessive heat, consider external tranny cooler in front of your radiator, they are simple to install.

Comment

Good. Make sure you run the proper ATF to ensure long life and change at proper intervals. Also, if failure had to do with excessive heat, consider external tranny cooler in front of your radiator, they are simple to install.
                                Will do, and I installed my new exhaust since I had a little free time yesterday..man oooo mannnn does she purrr now. My shop friend is going to loan me a car from his lot while he installs my transmission, it'll be down for about a week. Oh well I'm excited for when she's fixed. Afterwards I'm doing my brake rotors/pads and buying a front/rear camber kit, as well as some other suspension components so I can install everything when I drop the car and go get ONE alignment and be good to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X