Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
    WooHoo my Tein S-techs came today! Now I just have to find a Camber Kit and time to install them.. Later
    You shouldnt need a camber kit with those springs. Just get a good alignment and you will be fine.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

^^^ Really? Now if only it werent supposed to rain tomorrow... I have everything I will need to install them.. If it rains tomorrow and this weekend like they are saying it is supposed to then I probably wont get them installed until next friday since I start school this coming Monday.. I will keep my members ride thread posted.. Later

Comment

Yeah... Huggies Box Surprise Later

Comment

It is not supposed to rain today! it is so nice outside!!!! I think we may go swimming this afternoon

Nicole

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Anyone thinking of doing anything tomorrow night?? LMK..

Nicole LMK when either you or Luis are available to give me a hand with the new springs.. Only a 30% chance of rain Saturday and Sunday, or else it will be next weekend, since summer semester starts Monday.. I know if I had to I could do it myself, but I figure why not let one of you guys help out since you just did yours not all that long ago.. Later

Comment

Tonight........... Anyone?? Later

Comment

Anything to do tonight?

Originally posted by deevergote
                When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

^^ Nothing went down last night.. PM me your cell number sometime Joe.. I keep forgetting to ask you for it..

I dont know about anyone else but I know Nicole was with her family and I just went out and cruised around by myself I am sure by this coming Saturday, June 9th, I will be up for something after being in class Monday-Thursday..

Anyone have any ideas for something to do Saturday? Post em up! Later

Comment

Sorry guys, lol. I've been using my Saturday's to try and rectify the single situation. Btwn that and being on call for the last several weeks, haven't really got out and about with the car. Did do some work on it this weekend tho.

Anyhow, I've got duty the 9th, a bday party the 16th and a Lightning event the 23rd, so I'm pretty well cashed out for this month, lol. Oi my schedule sucks.

- Rob -
                    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                    85 Toyota 4Runner
                    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                    2008 HD 1200N
                    2009 HD 883N

Comment

Its cool Rob.. We all have things to do.

I almost posted up yesterday to see if anyone wanted to roll down to Liberty Memorial again and hit up Town Topic for some burgers... Come to find out there was some *** pride thing going on at Liberty Memorial... What could possibly be a better place for a *** pride event then the Penis on the Prairie.. lol j/p.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                        Sorry guys, lol. I've been using my Saturday's to try and rectify the single situation. Btwn that and being on call for the last several weeks, haven't really got out and about with the car. Did do some work on it this weekend tho.

Anyhow, I've got duty the 9th, a bday party the 16th and a Lightning event the 23rd, so I'm pretty well cashed out for this month, lol. Oi my schedule sucks.
                        I saw you in your cb7 today at O'reily. All I have to say is that your car rules.

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
                          I saw you in your cb7 today at O'reily. All I have to say is that your car rules.
                          Were you in a Scion by chance?

- Rob -
                          85 Toyota 4Runner
                          2008 HD 1200N
                          2009 HD 883N

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                            Were you in a Scion by chance?
                            nope, i was in some beater van. if you saw a guy drooling while looking at your car, it was me.

Comment

Lol. That's cool. Shoulda said hey. Reason I ask if you were in a Scion is someone honked at me and I can't think of anyone that I know that drives one, lol.

- Rob -
                              85 Toyota 4Runner
                              2008 HD 1200N
                              2009 HD 883N

Comment

Saturday night? Anyone? Later

Comment

Working...
                                X