Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a parking ticket a JCCC.

The dark black writing right above the officer's signature is that of my Auto Shop teacher... He saw the ticket and after class when we were trying to get it to start to get me home.

Well the CB crapped out yesterday at JCCC, we had it in the garage and were working on figruing it's problem out, yesterday before class had started. So when it was time for class and we needed the shop space, I had to move it. I just parked it up on the curb, completely off the roadway, next to all of the project cars. I figured it would be fine there. I went out during a break at about 3pm (1500 military time) and tried to get it to start to pull it back into the shop.. Still nothing, there was a bay open in the shop but no way of getting the cb there. So I locked it up and left it again. Only 40 minutes after I was there trying to start it and just up the little hill in the Shop, working on drum brakes, the good ole JCCC parking patrol came by and left a ticket under the wiper. Hopefully I will not have to go through the whole appeal process. I am hoping that my teacher's little note will be enough for it to just get thrown out.. [/rant] I will keep you all posted.. Later

Comment

That sucks man. Is it cranking over?

Comment

so have you gotten your car started yet or not? If you want some help let us know, be more than happy to help ya.

Nicole

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

It started just fine today. Sat in the sun from sunrise until 12:30 when I left for class, then from about 12:45 until 6pm it sat in the sun at JCCC and started right up after class.. Hopefully the little bit of soldering I did on the main relay last night fixed whatever the problem was. I noticed when I checked the main relay that one of the soldered connections was cracked so hopefully that is what the problem was.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
            It started just fine today. Sat in the sun from sunrise until 12:30 when I left for class, then from about 12:45 until 6pm it sat in the sun at JCCC and started right up after class.. Hopefully the little bit of soldering I did on the main relay last night fixed whatever the problem was. I noticed when I checked the main relay that one of the soldered connections was cracked so hopefully that is what the problem was.. Later

good deal, glad it starts again

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

^^ It didnt start again yesterday.. My dad and I pushed it into the garage yesterday, it sat there overnight, it started right up this morning... Believe it or not Nicole, I was actually up before 8am this morning... Damn food poisoning... Taco Bell Tacquitos and nachos FTL.. So I am home from class sick today, I will spare everyone the details.. Later
              Last edited by MadSpleen85; 07-23-2007, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Whats with all the new Kc kids??

I saw cornerkid322 and theres another one. You guys met them yet? Im trying to recruit some Columbia folk, but every single freaking time i see one theyre going the opposite direction, lol. If not CB7s then at least just get some kind of tuner thing going here. Nothing but ricer douche bags or mustang/camaro guys

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yeah Mike there is cornerkid (Tim) and ryaniskingofyou (Ryan).. They have both been around for a little while... If I am not mistaken, Tim is from up in north KC, your old stomping grounds Mike.

My CB has decided that she likes the garage apparently.. Since my mom and her mini van are out of town, when I got home yesterday I put the CB in the garage for the night. I went down this morning and now she wont start up even in the cool garage.. I think I am going to have to break down and just buy a new main relay from Honda.. But for now I am driving my dad's EM2 Civic (little green boogar). Later

Comment

Strut Bar Anyone?

For Sale is a Megan Racin Front Strut Bar for the 1990-1997 Honda Accord. I have had this bar for on my Accord for one week. This bar is GREAT for the price! I am going a different direction with my setup and I am looking to sell this bar FAST! I have heard that these are the bars that will clear a swapped H.. I paid $70 shipped and I am looking to get $60 ASAP! NO TRADES! I do still have two Megan Racing vinal stickers that you can have also.. Would prefer pick up but willing to deliver if you pay for gas money.. Trying to avoid shipping... LMK

PICS:

EDIT: Also have a Variable Speed Rotary Tool (similar to a Dremel) with 11 accessories. Both items are posted on KCSR also.. LMK. Later
                    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 07-24-2007, 05:02 PM.

Comment

hey madspleen, please dont sell the strut bar yet, i want it. were do u live exactly, if u need to call me for directions just pm me. lata. p.s. when are we gonna have a meet? ive been itching to meet up with everyone.
                      Last edited by cornerkid322; 07-24-2007, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerkid322
                        hey madspleen, please dont sell the strut bar yet, i want it. were do u live exactly, if u need to call me for directions just pm me. lata. p.s. when are we gonna have a meet? ive been itching to meet up with everyone.
                        I need this bar gone QUICK. I am purchasing a new Main Relay tomorrow, from the Honda dealership, after my final, and need to pay my parents back ASAP! The Strut Bar and I are in Shawnee, KS 66216 is the Zip.. I am not far from Shawnee Mission Parkway and Pflumm Road.. I can always meet you right off of I-35 or I-435 depending on where you are coming from.. LMK since I will need to get the bar off the CB, which is sitting idle in the garage, with a burnt up Main Relay..

As for the next meet.. There is a link in my signature, the one surrounded by 's. It is August 11th at Shawnee Mission Park.. That link will take you to the thread I made on this site, and should have all the info you will need if not just post up there.. Later

Comment

Well my mini vacation to Iowa fell through.. Oh well.. What is anyone up to this weekend? Later

Comment

I may head out to either Shawnee Mission Park or Heritage Park tomorrow to get some new pics of the CB.. Anyone interested in coming with? I was thinking sometime between 3pm and 6pm or so.. LMK. Later

Comment

^^^ Didnt end up happening today.. Had some stuff come up around the house that I needed to take care of.. Possibly tomorrow.. I would like to get some new pics of the CB here sometime soon.. Later

Comment

I have to go down to JCCC tomorrow and buy my books for this semester, other then that I have nothing this weekend.. What about anyone else? Later

Comment

Working...
                                X