• Show
Clear All

Your drop is teh hottness.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
      Your drop is teh hottness.
      Thanks Faheem.. Later

Comment

I finally got around to uploading the pictures that I took last sunday at the Navigators Run meeting at the Overland Park Marriot... http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=79180 Later

Comment

This Saturday, any thoughts?? I should have a new goodie or two by next weekend.. Later

Comment

^^^^^Anyone? I am going to the Royal's game on Friday (tomorrow) so tomorrow is no good for me, but Saturday is wide open..

Anyways, is there anything that anyone is looking for from the Junkyard? My uncle called me today with a whole list of domestic parts he needs for his old Ford truck, so it looks like I am going to be heading out tomorrow afternoon for the Junkyards..

I know Matt, you are looking for either a 92-93 EX lip or a 5th gen EX lip, along with the bolts and clips to attach it, do you still need a white front bumper too? LMK.

I will see what the 5th gen selection is like for Faheem, and the 92-96 Prelude selection for Omar, unless you two have certain items you want me to look for.. LMK.

Anyone else? Just post up what you are looking for and I will add you to the list.. Later

Comment

Thanks Mike. If you find any 4th gen 'lude in any condition let me know.

Comment

Just looking for a 5th gen, with most of the interior there, if there is lmk asap. Thanks dude.

Comment

Well looks like I wont be making the trip to the Junkyards until next week. Probably not until tuesday. Had some stuff around the house come up and I have a research paper I should be working on.. Later

Comment

So... Anything going on tonight?

Originally posted by deevergote
                    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

^^ Not that I know of... Later

Comment

It's looking like I wont be making it out to the junkyards until Friday at the earliest... I have a 5 page research paper due Thursday, that I haven't even started, so unless someone has a research paper for me, or wants to write one for me, I have to concintrate on doing that before the junkyards... Later
                        Last edited by MadSpleen85; 07-09-2007, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                          It's looking like I wont be making it out to the junkyards until Friday at the earliest... I have a 5 page research paper due Thursday, that I haven't even started, so unless someone has a research paper for me, or wants to write one for me, I have to concintrate on doing that before the junkyards... Later
                          are you going to pay me?

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                            are you going to pay me?
                            lol no.. You know I'm poor.. I talked to Bri today and she saved my ass. I wasn't having any luck getting anything to work but Bri helped my ass out of a jam yet again..

Nicole did Bri manage to get ahold of you? I think it was around like 1 this afternoon she was trying to get ahold of you to ask you something... And then when I saw her I forgot to ask if she ever managed to find you...

Back on Topic: Junkyard day is going to be either Thursday or Friday, depending on the weather and such.. Later

Comment

What is everyone up to around here lately? I need to get some new pictures of the CB sometime, got a few new goodies... Anyone have any plans for next saturday (7/21) late afternoon or evening? Later

Comment

hmmmmmm I havent been up to much hahahaha.....I dont remember if she got ahold of me or not but we see each other all the time :-D

Nicole

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X