Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm open for anything.

Originally posted by deevergote
    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Welp, I was able to enroll in two of the Auto Classes I have been wanting to get into, Automotive Electrical Systems, and Steering and Suspension.. So I am happy.. I will have those two classes and two Administration of justice classes for a total of 14 hours.. Just thought I would share.. And incase anyone is wondering I am on the computer after 10pm, lol, 12:10am. Later

Comment

What is anyone doing this Saturday say around 4 or 5 in the afternoon? We need to get some more recent pics of the KC Crew.. Anyone interested? Post up.. Later

Comment

Well I don't have anything planned. If I don't show you might give me a call in case it somehow slips my mind.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

I exchanged a few PM's with Matt (sublime), right before I posted that and he was wanting to get together for the same thing..

Any ideas on where to go for the pics? Later

Comment

I just checked out Quality Hill earlier today. There looks to be enough room for us to take pics and it has a view over part of the city.

Comment

Where is this Quality Hill you speak of? I have heard the term before but, dont have to slightest clue as to where it is.. Later

Comment

Joe I saw your Accord at Jccc, it looks baller.

Comment

Anyone local still wanting my Megan Racing Front bar? LMK. $50 and its yours.. Trying to avoid shipping.. LMK. Later

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                      Joe I saw your Accord at Jccc, it looks baller.
                      Thanks man. Needless to say I'm far from done. Now if only I had some extra coin.

Comment

I found while searching for new spots to take some pics. Here is the wikipedia entry. Quality Hill

Like I said I went up there earlier today and it seems like a good area to take some pictures. My only concern is that I cruised up Broadway from 35 and there is road construction going on right there. I'm afraid if Nicole drives through there she might rip her exhaust off. I'll try to see if I can find a safe way into there tomorrow.

Comment

Broadway is always a mess, through downtown.. I asked my dad about where Quality Hill was for sure last night. After he got done laughing at me for not knowing he explained the area too me.. Basically the area up on the bluff on the West/Northwest side of downtown..

I believe there were a couple of us when over there sometime last summer or fall.. I know Matt and his cousin were there.. Maybe Derek? I can't remember for sure. It was that night that Zach and his brother were followed by that security officer and then got semi-lost down in the west bottoms.. I will look through some of my old pictures.. I know there was a little park that we stopped at and took some pics, that was located right at the edge of the bluff, almost right across the river from the downtown airport..

EDIT: Found a few of the pics... SHITTY PICTURES due to old POS camera.

Shitty pictures but you get the idea.. This little park was right on the northwest corner of Downtown just outside the of the I-35 loop.

MAP of approximate location..

CLOSER

The green blob is where the park is.. Approximatly W 5th St & Beardsley Rd

Any thoughts? Later
                          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 08-16-2007, 05:48 PM. Reason: Found the pics

Comment

Close but no cigar. Its up the hill from there. Here's a google link. Case Park

I took a couple camera phone pics while I was up there.

Oh and if we enter from 12th street the roads will be smooth.

Comment

If nothing else we can try it, and if we get kicked out we can go to where you were before. Or maybe hit up both anyway.

Comment

Anyone ever heard of cliff drive? I cruised down it earlier today and it had alot of tight turns and a couple of decent picture spots. It's also not far from the other location I posted. Here's a map.

So, what are we actually doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X