Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tunerman
    at pick and pull there are some jdm one piece headlights on an acura legend, yes they're jdm! someone go get them, i thought they were usdm but i just checked and they're actually jdm. it also has the lip.
    WTF!!

is it a coupe or sedan????!!!!

wtf!!!

take some pics of the ride!!!

Comment

Well, it was fun guys. But I'm back in New York. Take it easy.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
        WTF!!

is it a coupe or sedan????!!!!

wtf!!!

take some pics of the ride!!!
        it's a sedan. idk if they come stock with pfm's but it has them. if it's still there next week i'll take whatever is left off of it.

Comment

All the pictures from last night are uploaded and posted on the Saturday Nights in Kansas City PIC THREAD Page #3, Posts 43-47.. Later

Comment

Anything going on tonight or tomorrow night?

Originally posted by deevergote
            When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Nothing that I know of Joe..

Joe, did you happen to catch any news yesterday? Someone walking around Cliff Drive found a woman's body. My mom saw that and asked why we went clear over there to take pictures. lol.

EDIT: I got bored earlier and was playing with photoshop. Came up with this,
              Signature material if you want it Joe.. Later
              Later
              Last edited by MadSpleen85; 08-24-2007, 05:31 PM.

Comment

No shit huh. Damn. Well at least we didn't see that while we were there.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Yeah, they showed the area where the body was found from the helicopter and it looked like it was just inside the gates from where we turned around to go back through a second time.. Later

Comment

I didnt even see this thread with the stuff from pick n pull till just now. I picked that stuff up because mike, greencb7inkc called and told me about them being there. so I am stoked to put the lip and headlights on my car

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

What is anyone doing over the Labor Day weekend? I am possibly going to Iowa with my Parents, may drive either the CB or my dad's civic up seperatly from them though.. They are making all kinds of plans to do stuff that sounds pretty boring to me.. I want to go and see my grandma though, so who knows.. Later

Comment

I get to help my bro move to Dodge City. This will be my forth time helping him move in the past three or so years. Lots of fun, lots of fun.

Comment

sounds like fun Joe. What a way to spend a three day weekend.. lol. Later

Comment

Nicole how're your new treats coming along..?

I got that fan fixed, but i havent noticed it coming on. Maybe its cuz its new and i dont hear it

I ended up having to buy a new battery too but its ok now. im still a little reserved about taking her too far or hard, but i dont have any significant plans.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Brendons bday party is on sunday. So that is my plan for the weekend. I guess you wont make it mike. all well...I got some new pics on my members ride page with the new bumper I got, I still have to put the lip on it, it has the stock ex lip, but we are going to put the legend lip on too. will look bad ass. click my ride page in my sig for new pics

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Woo, its good to be back.. Being banned sucks.. Had fun with you and the kiddos tonight Nicole.. I am just putting the pics on the computer.. Not too many turned out very well.. But thats what happens when I take off without the tripod..

EDIT: Because of my 24 hour ban from this site and Friday being my day off, I got off my ass and did something today.. Went to the junkyards.. Came out fairly empty handed, although I did finally get my hands on a set of tan 6x9 speaker pods for the rear deck ($1.99 each). Pick-N-Pull off truman road, was pretty picked over and it seemed like they were in the middle of bringing in fresh vehicles before the weekend.. U-Pick-It over in KCK off 12th street had at least 7 CB's. Two of which are something I have never seen before in person.. First was a 9091 style Cobalt Blue SE, leather was torn to shreds but it was the first Cobalt Blue SE I had seen in person.. Second was an Arcadia Green EX that had been rattle can painted black, and had a tan vinal roof, the one wheel that was left was a CD 7 spoke and there was an Eibach Springs sticker on the rear window. Needless to say the struts and springs were long gone.. But that would of been a good looking CB for this area..

Oh and Matt, are you still looking for a white front bumper? There was a white 92 LX up in the KCK yard, the bumper supports were gone but the cover was there still.. I tried to give you a call but I couldn't get cell service.. Later
                                Last edited by MadSpleen85; 09-01-2007, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X