Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yeamans17
    if thats where I'm thinking of good luck, we got kicked out of there really fast when nicole, mike, and me were over that way. but that place mike posted pics of was sweet
    I think the pics of where Joe posted are just to the North of where we were.. We barely got out of the cars that night and security was chasing us off.. We may have been there after the parks hours too.. I don't remember what time that was we were there, it wasn't very late..

Originally posted by Geist Zero
    So, what are we actually doing?
    I am up for whatever, I just want to be able to get some new pics of the CB's.. Maybe something in the late afternoon/early evening, when there is still a little daylight.. Maybe we can catch a little sunset at one of those two spots downtown..

EDIT: Found another pic from that spot...

lol good times.. Later
    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 08-17-2007, 05:17 PM.

Comment

All three locations a fairly close together. So we can pick one or two or even hit all three. I was thinking it would be nice to go for a cruise either before or after. But whatever you guys decide to do.

Originally posted by deevergote
      When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Like I said, I am up for whatever.. I was thinking maybe meeting up somewhere around like 4:30 or 5 tomorrow evening..

I just have to figure out my spring issue before driving too much or too far, looks minor and I would like to keep it minor.. Big link in my sig incase anyone is wondering what thats about.. Later

Comment

Ya I saw the thread but I have no idea what would cause that. Maybe the spring is coming unseated? Anyways where are we meeting up? Oh, and just wondering who all is coming?

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

I was just wondering the same thing about where to meet up.. I don't know for sure who all is coming.. I know Matt was interested in getting some new pics, and I talked to Nicole a little bit ago and she didn't know for sure if she would have the kids all weekend or not. As far as I know you and I are going, maybe Matt and maybe Nicole..

Joe do you happen to have Derek's (de4ek) number? I sent him a PM a month ago and never heard back, he hasn't checked PM's in a while. He was a real cool guy, I used to have his number but I can't find it.. Later

Comment

The only numbers I have are yours and Nicole's. Remember, I was inactive for several months. I would like to hit up a couple of the spots and I know cliff dr has a small waterfall it would be cool to get some pics by. But we probably don't want to be down there too late. Paseo actually turns into cliff dr, and the road I'm talking about is considered a scenic bypass and is gated so we might not be able to get in after a certain time.

Comment

Alright, just figured I would check.. I know I have been by Cliff Drive before now that you mention it being gated, I remember passing by there. I don't remember where it was specifically but I just remember big rock gate posts and rod iron gates closed. lol. Later

Comment

How does meeting up at Cinemark Theater (5500 Antioch Rd. in Merriam, KS) at 5pm Saturday evening sound?

I was thinking on the west side of the Cinemark building. There is a parking lot there that usually just has a few cars in it.

Anyone have any thoughts or problems?

Post up if you plan on coming just so we know who all is coming and don't head off without someone.. Later

Comment

More than likely I will show, even if I have the boys, I will talk to my friend and see if she would watch Jaiden for me. Count me in.

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Alrighty.. We got the usual three.. Anyone else? Later

Comment

I was at jccc yesterday heading home, and the temp was in the red. I freaked out went home, and now it's in the garage so I can find out the problem. Great way to start out the semester.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                            I was at jccc yesterday heading home, and the temp was in the red. I freaked out went home, and now it's in the garage so I can find out the problem. Great way to start out the semester.
                            damn, not good. check ur reservior, probably low or no coolant at all. bleed it and see from there. check fan fuse. uhhh...

Comment

at pick and pull there are some jdm one piece headlights on an acura legend, yes they're jdm! someone go get them, i thought they were usdm but i just checked and they're actually jdm. it also has the lip.

Comment

I have a 90-91 Arm rest for sale, here is the link to it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=83252

Comment

Working...
                                X