This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMadness View Post
    WOOT the F is out of the accord. now i just have to tame medussa's mess covering the engine bay. found that my engine decided to customize its lower timing cover, with a whole the size of the pulley and 2 lines cut up it aming at the ps pump and alt.
    nice job mr F22. they like to mess up and drive u to madness huh?

Comment

nah i liked the F, but the track took its toll on the old beast. The mess does drive me to madness, but soon it will be gone. all that ABS bull shit will be gone, AC gone, im gonna try to tuck and clean as much as possible along with brake and fuel reroutes.
      Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMadness View Post
        nah i liked the F, but the track took its tool on the old beast. The mess does drive me to madness, but soon it will be gone. all that ABS bull shit will be gone, AC gone, im gonna try to tuck and clean as much as possible along with brake and fuel reroutes.
        I like a nice tuck, but some of them are too much for me. I've seen bays that look like just an engine in there. It looks naked to me. I'm not unhappy with my bay, it's clean and neat, but I might do a tuck someday.

Oh yeah, I must have been getting hard to tolerate. The wife made me go with my brother to get some medication! THCFTMFW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
          Oh yeah, I must have been getting hard to tolerate. The wife made me go with my brother to get some medication! THCFTMFW!!!!
          Or did you just post some pics of her dildo's in ralphie's thread? jk
          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

ah, good to here on the meds. yeah i have no clue how to start this tuck, i agree that the naked engine bays are odd. plus i do track the car so ease of reach and reliablility are my main goals, not hiding shit in obscure places that require a ton of work to get to.
            Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

anyone need/know someone who needs an auto p13? i need to sell it kinda soon to finish my 5 speed swap
              OHIO CB7'S #11
              SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
                anyone need/know someone who needs an auto p13? i need to sell it kinda soon to finish my 5 speed swap
                I might know someone I'll let them know
                WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

that would be swell
                  OHIO CB7'S #11
                  SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
                    that would be swell
                    Golly gee, Jacob, I sure hope you sell your p13 so you can get that old jalopy running! It'll be keen to take the girls out for a malted in it!

Neato!

Comment

Golly gee, Jacob, I sure hope you sell your p13 so you can get that old jalopy running! It'll be keen to take the girls out for a malted in it!

Neato!
                      lol Jon...you're so groovy.
                      CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Neato!
                        haha thats the plan
                        im waiting on my clutch pedal to get here now and then i should be driving again
                        OHIO CB7'S #11
                        SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Neato!
                          lmao!

dont forget the beev and eddy haskell.

Comment

yay... another foot of snow...

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                              yay... another foot of snow...
                              I am makeing good use of that snowblower lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn
                                I am makeing good use of that snowblower lol
                                So did our neighbor, he went around did the whole sidewalk, his driveway, our drive way and two other neighbor's driveways. BTW I live on a culdasac with 4 houses on it, so he did all the houses on the culdasac.

Also turning a snowboard on solid ice does not work.
                                Originally posted by 92dm
                                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                                VOUCHES
                                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Working...
                                X