This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
    your biggest screw driver in the slots of the rotor wedged up to the caliper.
    Now that you remind me, the brakes worked for one side, but slipped on the other. I did stick a big screwdriver through the spokes of the wheel to the caliper to hold the other side; broke the nut loose before removing the wheel.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Need help with Timing Belt

I was wondering if there is anyone close to Findlay OH that is willing to help me out with replacing my timing belt. I have a garage and some tools maybe not everything that is needed. I never replaced a timing belt before so I figured I'd ask fellow CB7 owners. My 91 CB7 SE has 180000 miles on the stock engine.

Comment

I drove through there today. I'm about 2 hours away. Did you start the job? If not, drive down to Columbus, and I can help you. I have everything needed in my garage.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

No I didn't start it yet, but I'm not sure if my cracked timing belt will make it to Columbus right now. It's on the brink of breaking, trying to stay local. Thanks though. I posted a picture on facebook group "CB7 accords".

Comment

If we get a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that's firmly in the 60s or 70s over the course of the next two weeks, I'll come up there and help you.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by D-rock615 View Post
                Cool!
                U ever get ur tbelt done?
                My System
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

For anybody looking to do a rear disc swap. This was a '93 10th anniversary edition.

They had 3 more CB7s and plenty of 5th gens (10+)

Comment

I was wanting to get everyone together, you know hang out and all that.
                    If there is any interest I'll do my best to make it happen...

Just post up here or send me a PM

Thanks
                    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

i would like that but i live in reynoldsburg so thats far from most owners on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                        I was wanting to get everyone together, you know hang out and all that.
                        If there is any interest I'll do my best to make it happen...

Just post up here or send me a PM

Thanks
                        Where/when are we talking about? I'm in the Cincinnati area.
                        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Columbus had a pretty large group at one time, we all just very Distracted by Bright Shiney Objects.

Last I heard we were talking Quaker Skate in Columbus......

Still working out the Details
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I miss the old days. Damn kids. Damn jobs. Damn obligations. lol

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              Bring the kids, damn the job, forget the obligations.
                              CB7TUNER.com
                              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                                Keep your head up. We all go through things; even the young.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X