Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i had like a 4' snowblower for the tractor. plowing snow eariler was quite fun.

also learned the tractor hates my dad. ran for me for 45mins-1hr fine. then died for him after about 5mins

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
      i wish i had like a 4' snowblower for the tractor. plowing snow eariler was quite fun.

also learned the tractor hates my dad. ran for me for 45mins-1hr fine. then died for him after about 5mins

lol
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

well i minorly threw my back out today .... but how is quite funny

u was tryin to carry my dad's pocket change

EDIT: it was 10-12yrs of it in a bucket. about 118lbs, bucket broke and pop goes the back.
        Last edited by kc8enb07; 02-07-2009, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
          I am makeing good use of that snowblower lol
          I had to dig my whole driveway out... and its not the one in my sig either... (thats my moms)

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
            I had to dig my whole driveway out... and its not the one in my sig either... (thats my moms)
            That sucks

Comment

well i minorly threw my back out today .... but how is quite funny

u was tryin to carry my dad's pocket change
              hope ya feel better

Comment

hey guys sorry cause i havent been around in a while i have been sick. and then the cavalier decided it would like to blow up on my. so no cb7 for awhile instead i bought the 92 probe lx down the street from me for 300. oh well maybe when the cavy is paid off i can get a cb then

Comment

that sucks man, hope u can find a cheap cb maybe? what blew up on the cavy?

and thank you H23CB7. i learned not to try and pick up 10-12yrs of pocket change. weighed it and it was 118lbs

btw Jason, whats your ATL plans? Im going as well
                  Last edited by kc8enb07; 02-03-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

and thank you H23CB7. i learned not to try and pick up 10-12yrs of pocket change. weighed it and it was 118lbs

btw Jason, whats your ATL plans? Im going as well
                    lol. yea that might get ya if your not used to lifting that much.

As for the meet, i have talked to jake a little about it and were thinking of leaving that friday or thursday. And for hotel somewhere close to the meet but not along with everyone else that is heading there outside of ohio.

Comment

I placed the order for my motor mounts today

Yay me LOL

Comment

i got my lower ball joints, upper control arms, and outer tie rods replaced yesterday at school. Drives hell of a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
                          i got my lower ball joints, upper control arms, and outer tie rods replaced yesterday at school. Drives hell of a lot better.
                          i know right? feels a ton better after shit like that!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

that sucks man, hope u can find a cheap cb maybe? what blew up on the cavy?
                            it likes to put holes in the motor. so i guess when you have claustrophobic motor parts it can cause big problems. but oh well what can you do right. the probe looks like crap but i think i will hold onto it as a winter beater for years to come. plus the v6 is pretty fun around town.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
                              Probably even better now that we torqued everything down and replaced the end links today. Next is CV shaft.
                              Originally posted by 92dm
                              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                              VOUCHES
                              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

i have always said that my car felt like a brand new car after I did all of that

Comment

Working...
                                X