This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
    tell me why i just found out i was nominated for accord of the month? lol funny.
    lol you just found out?..i was the one that nominate you because your cb was sick...
    I MISS MY CB7
    ((((((()))))))

Comment

Originally posted by CB710AE View Post
      lol you just found out?..i was the one that nominate you because your cb was sick...
      key word: was.

kinda hate mr racer for dismantling such a badass car, but at the same time totally understand and respect it.

still cant afford any of his parts....

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

wooooooooooooo cb7tuner!!! WES!!! u need to come tear up the night with me.. I had 3 asian girls all over me, and 2 white chicks(sisters).. all at once.. god damn!!!!

fuq, imma have a shitty hangover.. goodnight
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
          wooooooooooooo cb7tuner!!! WES!!! u need to come tear up the night with me.. I had 3 asian girls all over me, and 2 white chicks(sisters).. all at once.. god damn!!!!

and you say you dont go out trying to get chicks
          I need to get those business cards, I handed out my number to this cutie hispanic chick at where I got my eye exam.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            euro is even worse, they got people that have millions of dollars and hours.
            it'll cost a few more than a import would but be 10x better.

Originally posted by CB710AE View Post
            i appreciate it. but only a handful thinks soo. made me feel like i was wasting my time.

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
            key word: was.

kinda hate mr racer for dismantling such a badass car, but at the same time totally understand and respect it.

still cant afford any of his parts....
            exactly, was! .. i had too dismantle it, dont wanna see my creation anywhere else! i know u could.
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

cant invite?! .. i had two 30yr old chicago chicks at the bar last nite, i went thru one of there phones and u should see the pictures she had taken of herself!!!!! i was tryna have her send it to me! lol
              Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
              -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                cant invite?! .. i had two 30yr old chicago chicks at the bar last nite, i went thru one of there phones and u should see the pictures she had taken of herself!!!!! i was tryna have her send it to me! lol
                fuq yeh ur invited all the time eric! always welcome! always welcome to crash at my pad as well
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Someone is selling a JRSC for 1500 shipped so tempting...

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                    Someone is selling a JRSC for 1500 shipped so tempting...
                    and with nitrous you should be able to beat ron now,
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

and with nitrous you should be able to beat ron now,
                      lol fucker beat an s2k like it standing still lol, i wanna get it but my engine is getting up there in miles now. So it will be time by the next year or so to start thinking of what direction I would like to go with rebuild or do an h23 vtec keeping my block for smog purposes. And getting rid of atts, replacing it with an lsd tranny.

Comment

rebuild it, raise the compression a bit, keep your valvetrain and maybe put some lighter components. the thing will rev really good and it will pass smog even better.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

rebuild it, raise the compression a bit, keep your valvetrain and maybe put some lighter components. the thing will rev really good and it will pass smog even better.
                          once the time comes i will talk to you in more detail. For sure though I'm changing the tranny.

Comment

EGR CEL ..

Comment

EGR CEL ..
                              didnt we get that before?

BTW: There's going to be a thanksgiving meet...408 meet!
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

makes me sad
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X