Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid ass bimbos at safeway think im going to purposedly hit them. why would i want to destroy my own car and pay for other people's property?

(however with my rhino lined bumpers, it wouldnt scuff my shit up, it's like 80 grit, lol)
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i f!@#$%^&*()ing want this car!
      http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/...d=125C5B823C7E
      -Gordon | 93 SE coupe

Originally posted by full.circle
      Honda-Tech: the retarded little brother all other Honda forums are ashamed of

Comment

Merry Xmas guys

Comment

Originally posted by full.circle View Post
          buy it! lets go pick it up! lol

Merry gift day everyone
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

what a downer, my buddy flaked on going to vegas tomorrow.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              what a downer, my buddy flaked on going to vegas tomorrow.
              whaaa? who?
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                whaaa? who?
                big steve, im still trying to persuade him to go because he "cut" his finger.
                I <3 G60.

Comment

after two long island iced teas, margarita and a beer, im fucking piss drunk. i really need to work on this. las vegas bitches are hoes!
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Hello guys and girls!!
                    We are having our 2nd Annual Official End of Year Meet at the Roseville Lollicup.
                    Lets end the year of 2009 strong and lets get a great start on the epic year of 2010!
                    It's going to be a little after Christmas so it'll give you some time to slap on new parts.
                    I'll keep it short and sweet, I hope to see everyone of you out there!

1253 Pleasant Grove Blvd
                    Roseville, CA 95678
                    (916) 787-5335

Date & Time:
                    Sunday December 27th
                    12pm-5pm

DONT'S:
                    No racing, unnecessary reving, burnouts, or other inmature acts
                    & please throw your thrash away in a designated thrash can and not the lot.
                    Thanks ahead of time!

Comment

after two long island iced teas, margarita and a beer, im fucking piss drunk. i really need to work on this. las vegas bitches are hoes!

Comment

gambling isnt very fun. most of the time i break even, whats the fucking point? if i get the free drinks i do hella shitty.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

gambling isnt very fun. most of the time i break even, whats the fucking point? if i get the free drinks i do hella shitty.
                          u just answered ur own question! .. the free drinks!

dood sit at a roulette table .. $5 minimum and grab drinks.. corner bets(2,3,5,6) (10,11,13,14) (20,21,23,24) (28,29,31,32)

it's a 53% chance u get a win..land any of those it's a 8:1 pay out.. so u make 3 bucks.. lol

or play my numbers.. 3, 5, 22, 23, split 11,10.

Comment

anyone have a 9293 passenger fender laying around? thought id ask before i hit the junkyard

Comment

anyone got a cat. converter their selling or that i can borrow??

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                                anyone got a cat. converter their selling or that i can borrow??
                                hit up eric.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X