spring meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, im prolly gona need one of those.

after all, according to h22sparkle, i gota get rid of any extra weight. cuz all it does is slow me down and not let me go fast nadadadamean

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      why is your name fatboy? you're not even fat.
      cuz im most useful noob
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

im 6'5 260..i def. wont fit in the small ones lol.

Comment

you guys are fuckin behemoths, 5'10 140lbs right here bitches, i'm totally jdm sized, but oh no had to be born usdm

p.s. and no sean and joser the ladies say i'm better than average otherwise so stfu lmao
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

hahahahahaaha

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
              you guys are fuckin behemoths, 5'10 140lbs right here bitches, i'm totally jdm sized, but oh no had to be born usdm

p.s. and no sean and joser the ladies say i'm better than average otherwise so stfu lmao
              you do know average is like 5 inches right? lol, thats not exactly something to be proud of.

Comment

lmao i knew this was coming but im not gonna get butthurt about it. oh well i can prove different...you remember the game off "waiting" right? my goat will pwn you lol. as far as the meet goes im up to go pretty much anywhere down south as far as everett or tacoma goes. it'd be nice to figure out something with walkie talkies this time though if we do go for a cruise.
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                  im 6'5 260..i def. wont fit in the small ones lol.
                  ya your about my size im 6'6'' 225
                  Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                  Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                  Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                  Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Walkie-talkies are a great idea.....at least 2 of us need to come through with a pair of those Motorola Talkabouts as they share the same frequencies.

I'm 6'-2" at about 185 lbs. I need a big cart to pwn alla yous..... Ahahaha! I've been watching a lot of champ cart, formula 1, and touring racing on ESPN so there.
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I say we have it on Saturday, meet up early.
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yeah for sure...that way people can still party or whatever on saturday night

Comment

If i remember right there were a lot of people that complained of having to work on saturdays.....

doesnt matter either way i guess. people can request time off if they feel the need. you guys should come up with a date and then throw a poll up to have it on sat/sun. plenty of time for everyone to get it right since this will be in the spring.
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ok then bitches. Ill be the one to organize this.

before i make an official thread, i'd like for most of the stuff to be figured out here.

so, do you guys want to make a poll for the day its gona be? like, make a poll, sunday or saturday. then, we will later decide on an actual date.

the locations are gona be in the tacoma/tukwilla area again. I will find out a place to meet at and then we will discuss what we will do the rest of the day.

as far as time goes, im gona make it early. the earlier the better because that means the people from far away can leave early enough where it wont be dark(im mostly worried about me, since i cant see very well at night )

I'd like for everyone to just say which month they'd prefer the meet to be as well as if they'd like a saturday or sunday. If you dont want to make it public, you guys can PM me and I'll keep count. Majority wins.

you have until Dec 25th to decide which weekend day its gona be. so let the PM'ing begin.

oh, also, say which month you'd prefer it to be. the choices are Feb, March, or April.

another thing, if you dont really care, i dont care, lol. make a FIRM decision on the day and month you want it. if you say you dont care, then your vote will not be counted.
                            Last edited by d112crzy; 12-04-2006, 07:37 PM.

Comment

end of February to beginning of march is A-OK for me i guess. i prefer a sunday meet.
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

now we just need to get them nadians!

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X